attack of the manager

Unbeknownst  to the host club, an evil they have not faced before is coming.
all the way in france , a hard core otaku has discovered there existence and will stop at nothing to fulfill her  delusional love fantasy. 

   Today we host wore offites diffrent then what we typically wear. A kimono. 

" haru chan haru chan I dont know how but i lost my sandle".

" didn't  you just have it on "

Hani cry to the host , while mori came up sliding the sandle on the little boys foot.

Kyoya got asked about promotional items and pictures by the girls and the twins .

" we make money of it yes but it is low quality shots ".

The twins game haruhi a snack that she said would be nice for her mother the girls swoon . 

When the doors flew open .
The twins the first instrest peaked.

" seems like the host has a new guest".
The twins went to the door both with a rose in hand.

Karou speaks first
" come on in what are you wating for".

Hikoru putting a hand on his should

" watching from afar  is no fun ."

When tamaki pops up also with a rose in hand I took a few steps back next to kyoya .

" cant we use fake reusable Rose's "

" it would saved the club money but it would destroy the atmosphere of the club".

" you guys are the atmosphere  of the club, you are what they breathe and live ".

We heard a yell and looked over , the girl had slapped tamaki

" no dont touch me you're phony".

She just goes on  taking jobs at tamaki , he clearly taling it to heart.   As he one maned slow motion to the floor , like a dramatic death scene .

Suddenly she sees kyoya

" it's you,  kyoya  , oh how I longed to meet you , my one and only prince charming ". She embrasses him.

We learn her name is renge and she is engaged to kyoya sempi .

   When he and I talked  at the restaurant he never mention a finace.  My mood switch from curious amusement to disappointment. Disappointed of what I'm not sure, maybe I thought we were becoming honest friends,  or maybe I felt like I wouldn't get to spend time with him again as I have.

   Tamaki was still sulking on the corner  hikarou asked why his brother awnsering him

" because mommy, kept a secret from daddy ".

Kyoya turned into there direction
" i don't  know why everyone visit on talking about us like we are married "

"  so even tho you take care of everything  like a man would in stereotypical gender rolls your not daddy kyoya "

He looked at me with a grin o never saw before
   "I guess not, but call me daddy if you like".

" now I see why you get guest, you arent always just in your little diary ".

" It isn't  a diary y,n "

    Suddenly renge pops up , it's a story of love ..."

She started talking about his sweet side adoring flowers, loving kittens.