beach house.

" you've never been to the beach. "

The twins stared at haruhi and I as  we admitted such a secret. We've never been to the beach.
   The twins then  showed a bunch of maniqiens in swimsuits . A ruffled pink two piece in front .
  I looked at haruhi
" how they do that so fast"

" I stopped questioning it awhile ago"

  " how  did they get these all here ".

" who knows ".

Hani came over with a school girl like one piece swim suite. The twins laugh hikaru going by haruhi's side.

" you dont get it , the uniform barley hides the fact shes flat like a cutting bored ".

Karou came over to me
" unlike y,n who has decent curves ".

"Shut up"

I was ignored as they moved back to the pink two piece.

"This is why we picked out this ruffled two piece  it hides the fact sje is flat chested "

  Suddenly out of no where tamaki  knocks the twin on tje head

" you better quit sexually harassing my little girls ".

The twins now hiding under the table haruhi and I sat at .

" does this mean we arent going to the beach.  "
Tamaki rested the bat on his shoulder.

" now who said we weren't going ".

Hani popped up next to us usa chan in hand.

" does that mean usa chan can come too ".

A deeper voice replying to the smaller boy

" I don see why not "

Hikaru said some snide comment about me not having the body for a swimsuit.  But I let it slid he get what's coming soon .

    We went to kyoya's family's private beach house.
The twins  very disappointed. 
" why didnt we go to the Caribbean "
" or Fiji ".
Kyoya addresses them like morons .
    " because do you think a commoner like haruhi and y,n have a passport "

" you do relize I can hear what your saying right "

I agree with haruhi they shouldnt be making assumptions when we are right here.

" uh kyoya I flew here from america I have a passport " .

  As we made it to the beach , the abundant of girls in bikinis showed that it in fact wasnt gonna be a day off.

Tamaki was sitting on a rock with a line of girls waiting to sit by him,  kyoya managing the line with a shirt on sadly enough  , the twins playing volley ball , hani and mori doing yoga. While  haruhi and I sat on beach towels watching them all

" I thought this was supposed to be a day off this sucks "

" at least you dont gotta wear that bathing suit any more haruhi ".

She may bot off but I did  I was in a light blue biking that had gold details.

  After a mintue a group of girls came and ask haruhi to swim , and she turned them down while wooing them .
  Eventully we got up and went I separate ways her to hani senpai , and I to the sound of

" one , two ,one two".
Following that sound I saw kyoya with his family police force .. with shellfish.  Mori speaking from over a rock .