study date

Saturday I slept in till 10am , I slept on the floor in haruhi's room. Until she woke up in which I then took her bed.

   " morning". Haruhi was washing up the dishes she use for breakfast  .

" awake alredy , hope your not gonna go to your study date like that ".

" first off haruhi it's not a date ...shut up "

   I make myself some eggs and toast bringing me too 11 am.  Kyoyas car for me should be here around 3.  Better use my time wisely.

    For two hours I sat there watching a show.  Deciding that was enough wasted time I hopped in the shower .

    Getting out I put on a half top sweater and Jean's.  Which I then took off ' too simple ' . Maybe the  blue dress with lace sleeves ' cute but also a no' . I spent the rest of my time finding somthing to wear , I settled on a red dress with black heels. Putting on makeup and doing my hair added about 40 minutes.

   Taken a moment to ask my self why I even cared. ' well his family might find it werid I'm there being a commoner and all , I should look my best' .

     By 3:50 I made it to his mansion of a house.  I walked in taking off my heels at the door. Looking around a bit I was greeted by kyoyas older brother.

   " who might you be "
I bow slightly and smile
" I'm y,n l,n kyoyas friend , nice too meet you ". He lead me to kyoyas room
"Kyoya some girl is here for you".
Before he turned and walk away he whispered in my ear
" you can do better ".
I ignored his comment and greeted kyoya
"Hi".

  "hello y,n shall we start ".
Nodding in agreement I sat next to kyoya , pile of work infront of us. Starting with math and science with a side of gossip .

" so know anything bout my dad , and wanna go with me if I see him."

  " well he has quiet a lengthy report , in and out of places ,rehap ,Cpep ( like mental health care facilities)."

   "but this visit is from a form of  some form of a fight as well as early stages of a common flu ".

  " I see ".

" also y,n do not forget to pack for the waterpark trip ".

  --time skip to 6:45 brought to you by you ---and your big brain

Growing bored I slunk down in my chair, tossing my head onto kyoyas shoulder . Not much progress was made.

" this is boring "

" well why don't  we go eat dinner and take a break ".

" I'm not that hunget but you can go eat kyoya".

      Kyoya decided he would go fetch us a snack instead. Making sure I still eat .
When he got back he had a small tray of sushi with a small side of wasabi .

" help yourself "

   And I did. Grabbing a few pieces for my self , I ended up staying for another hour and a half. It now being around 8:30.

    " *yawn* it's late I should get going ".

I stood up ready to leave but before I could exit kyoya was called upon by his father.
    Once he left the room I could here distant  arguing , well it's too werid if I leave now.
    Sitting on kyoya bed I waited .. and waited till I eventully fell asleep on his bed.

   Kyoya POV.

  I enter my room after  My father  and I finished our conversation,  which was more of an arguement. 
   Nonetheless I saw y,n had fallen asleep  on my bed. I have to admit even with her hair a bit messy she does look  beautiful  in a werid way.  Grabbing a blanket I covered her up , walking out the room I leave the door open a crack so I can fetch her shoes. I didnt want anyone knowing she had spent the night.

      When I set the shoes down I took another brief look at her , shuting the door I went to sleep in a guest room down the hall.