the date

Its November 4th ,and my hosting duties Couldn't be more embarrassing.
  All the host were wearing  tuxedos  and I wore a little german maid uniform. 
It had a soft green colour , and went down just at the palm of my hand. This ment if I bent over ,or bowed to far you would see the ever bit of my butt.

    It pushed up my chest making them look bigger then they already are. My costumers and even some of the hist stared. I notice kyoya looking over quiet frequently.   
  I excuse myself from the guest

" excuse me, do you mind if I go get us some tea "

The boys let me go and I got the yea. Pouring them some first then hani called out to me.

" y,n chan can I have some too ".

So i went over and poured tea , making sure i faced towards them when I did .

   I then made my way to kyoya

" senpai would you and the ladies like some tea".

He looked me up and down , then nodded.
I faced away from him pouring the tea.

Kyoya pov.

Y,n wore a German maid dress that was a bit more indecent  then I expected.

I attempted to stay focus on my two guest and the fiance's if the club, but seeing her walk around in suck a shirt dress was distracting.

   She eventully came over asking If I wanted tea, as she poured it in the glasses , facing away from me . I could just  see her black panties, causing me to have to shift in my seat. If you get what I'm saying. My thought wondering too a more pervious place.

Back to y,n

  Eventully host club ended , everyone leaving but kyoya and I. 

" so you'll take me home to change then were go on out date ".

" yes , but I do say its bold of you too tease me  during club hours "

A sly smile on my face I played dumb.

" idk what you're talking about "

He shits his lap top  placing it in the carrier bag.

" don't  underestimate  the scene  I could cause ".

  he stands up and I stand next to him.

" maybe that's what I wanna see ".

He smiles at me and we walked out the doors closing them behind us.

" show this confidence more often , and youd be the perfect hostess, be let's get you home".

" are we stopping by your house too kyoya"

" no I brought a change of clothes I'll just change in your place ".

     As kyoya and I went inside he headed for the bathroom and i went to my room .
Taking out a couple offites , I layed them out mix and matching a few things till I found one I liked.
I chose a black shirt , tan skirt ,with black boots, along with a long silver necklaces ,the gold ring from tamaki mother.

When I walked put I saw kyoya by the door waiting for me he was in a white button up , a green sweater over it, and a grey jacket ontop of that with a dark pair of blue Jean's

  " you look very cute y,n".

" you look not bad yourself , so were we going "

" you'll see when we get there".

I got in the limo with kyoya  holding his hand. The car ride didn't last to long as we switched to a helicopter.

" uhh were getting in that"

" yeah why you afraid of heights?"

He cocked his eyebrow at me .

" no , afraid of falling to my death yes ".

He laughed

" fair enough, I'll be right there , you will be okay promise"

We got in the sight above the city was beautiful.  Well it was after I stopped clinging  to kyoya for dear life. I held on his arm the whole flight,  we flew until we were over some country land when we landed.

   We walked a about a mile till we made it to an apple orchard.

" ooo are we picking apples ".

  " I thought youd like somthing more simple ".

" yes ... babe a helicopter  is very. Simple ".

I stood there for a mintue trying to get use of the way those words felt in my mouth .

Kyoya seem shocked I called him babe , but a smile grew on his face after he processed it.

  He took my hand in his, and kissed my lips. 

" call me that more often " .

We walked around , basket in hand .

There were a few ladders about , kyoya  held one so I can reach the apples in the tree.

" you better not look up my skirt "

" my eyes are fix on the beautiful scenery around me ,  that scenery happen to be up right now". 

  I spent about 2 hours picking apples, and walking around enjoying the serenity of the place.
Eventully we made it to a red barn were we drunk apple cider and got out of the brisk autumn air.

    " so what are we gonna do with all these apples ".

" I'll have my cheft make some delicious desserts out of them , I'll bring them to the host club for you and the guest to enjoy".

" even on a date it circles back to the host club ".

I wasnt mad about this, the host club has grown impotant to me too , bedsides kyoya works hard everyday to make sure it runs smoothly.

   After a few moments in the barn, kyoya takes me back too the trees, but this time he has a picnic basket in one arm .

We find a spot and set up. He takes out some fresh fruit  , two slices of cake wrapped ( it had a chocolate outer shell ontop) , and  two halves of subs with seasoned bread.

" kyoya you really put thought in all of this huh ".

" of course, any one I'm with clearly deserves the best".

I smiled , everything about today has been fun, I havent felt tense or akward it felt right.

" thank you kyoya , it's wonderful".

I lean forward and kiss him , staying there for a couple seconds . Not wanting his lips to leave mind but we break the kiss.

    Eventully it was time to go home. I wanted oh so bad to just say I love as we parted ways , but it's only the first date. .

" goodnight kyoya "

I gave him one more long passionate  kiss , he then leans his forehead onto mind.

" goodnight  y,n".

He heads back to his car as I head to bed.

   This truly was that start of some werid love story.