practice

Y,n : my adress is ( adress)

Y,n ;and yes I a commoner own a piano

Drama queen. Great I'll be there in a bit

  Standing in my small apartment  I decided to pick up a bit . This is the first time he will be inside. I also changed into a f/c tshirt and black ripped jean pants. I was pretty excited tamaki was coming over.
    Maybe I ll be able to see if he remebers me in France .  My mind wonders back to then .

    Walking around a park till I found tamaki hading made him a flower crown of stargazer lilies.  When I found him he was being picked on by a group of girls. Even as a child he had a calm and ubeat demeanor. 
     I ran over by his side standing as tall as I cold make myself . Tamaki might of not wanted to stand up against girls but I would stand up for him .
   "Stop picking on him ".

My shyness wash away whenever someone I cared about needed me. It was the one time I would stop caring about what the world thinks , because in those moments only they matter.
   " and what are you gonna do about"
" you dont wanna know"
    I stare the girls down , hand on hips and they walk away . Before i even stop staring or moved from my spot infron of tamaki I could here him laugh. " you didnt have to do that ( nickname).

   I was pulled out of remincing by the sound of my door. I opened it to find tamaki , dress down in normal clothes.
  Not that he didnt look good , you hate to admit it but tamaki looked nice , he was defintly the most requested for a reason.

   I gesture to the living room
"come in ".
" I didnt notice you lived so close to haruhi"
I was a little upset he wanted to talk about haruhi . Then I wondered if he liked her.
     They would be a weirdly cute couple. 
  " yea we often hang out so it works out pretty well " .
    He walked around takin in the apartment,  alot. Calmer then he is when hes hosting , his eyes landing on my pain.
  " my mother had one like this in France ".
  I decided nows the time to see if he remebers " I know I've meet her , and you when I lived in France ".
   I open my ring and show him the picture  of him and his mother . You can't see it but written on the back is
     ' family by choice ' .
  He stood there for a mintue trying to remeber it seem.
" uh remember the girls bullying you and I stood up for you and made you a lily crown"

" that was you !?".
He seemed very  surprised I let out a chuckle and nodded yes. He pulled me into a hug  It makes me happy it remebers.

   " y,n ... does that mean you've seen my mother recently.. how is she ".
  " she's find tamaki, healthy , and  talks about you here little prince alot actully".

   His got a little red at little prince I guess he remebers being called that

" shall we start " he said. Bot of uz take a seat at the piano . I began first , humming and playing a few keys. 
   Tamaki followed  using what little was written infront of us and the genral feel of the moment.  Playing with tamaki brought back so many memories  , and I was to focus to notice but he stole glances at me , remembering things himself.

      I thought back to the little french house were   tamaki and I would sit and. Play , well tamaki played I awkwardly hit keys .
A smile geee on my face till I a off key rang and my hand grew warmer.
   Looking down tamaki hand and mine overlapped. A bit of pink grew on my face as I moved my hand.

   " we should work on out timing " tamaki said giving me a warm smile.
     We spent a bit longer playing till atlas the clock stuck 12... nah I'm playing it was 7pm.  And we decided to call it a night .

   I have tamaki  a hug good bye
" thanks for coming tamaki goodnight"
" goodnight y,n" .

     Once tamaki left I showered and Layed in bed you checked  you phone ( which was on mute all day)