making a host !

Eventully the last bell rang and I had stopped crying awhile ago but decided to stay for the rest of the day.

   Shadow king : you showed up late and missed classes. Make sure  you are here fo training

Y,n Dont worry kyoya I will be.
   Walking into the music room it was pure silence,  "uh hey " . I was greeted first by the twins and tamaki. The twin cling to me in  a hug I smiled tryna to push them off.
" guys get off" . Tamaki expression was serious
" twins clothes, hani ,mori get the tea. "
Everyone did as told and tamaki moved next to me .
"You okay " smiling I said yes, he didnt seem to convince but didnt push.

    When the twins came back I was once again forced into my uniform .
" good luck" haruhi's said before walking away but the twins had other plans
" oh no haruhi you have to role play a girl "

    I laught at the way she looked at the twins snaring the dress and walking away. Mumbling as she heads to the changing room " I am a girl ".

    Well its time to get started , I sit by tamaki who shows me how to put down the tea cup  without making noise.  When we got to how to talk to guest haruhi walked out.

    We all stiped what we were doing and stared. Even I had to admit she look good.
  She wore a black dress with a dark pink flower detail and pink heels.  
  Looking around I notice tamaki and hikaru  had a much redder face then the rest. I also keep glancing at kyoya and karou too figure out what they were thinking when the boys started complmeting here.

  I decided to join the fun and not worry too much , " yeah haruhi you almost make for a pretty girl ". Mistake because she then threw a book at me , were she got the book who knows. Mori however was nice enough to pick me up off the grown " thank you mori ". Rubbing the spot the book hit mori set me on the couch and we continued lessons .

     I was practicing on haruhi but it wasnt going well, I just kept laughing.  Most of my costumes were gonna be guys so I didnt even get why haruhi had to wear it inoess the guys just wanted to see her in a dress.
   Even so I thought I was doing pretty good, kyoya thought other wise
" grab your stuff and come with me y,n".

  As confuse as I was I gathered my things and followed ,
" what are we doing kyoya". 
" you need real life exsprince ". 
  We stopped by a store where kyoya bought me a very pretty soft purple dress. Which I now had to pay off , changing before going to our next stop a very high end restaurant.

      when we entered  the restaurant  we took our seats, I grab the menu and hide my face. What if people think it's a date , a date with kyoya . This thought made feel werid , but a good werid.
    Putting the menu you down I took in the scenery  , we where seated by a large window peering over Tokyo  city . It was stunning . The interior was elegantly  simple , dark oak walls , . Red carpet  lined the walk ways, and the tables had elegant  light place in the center.

   " enjoying the view y,n"
" yeah its beautiful  "

As the waiter came kyoya ordered for the both of us.

" so I'm suppose to observe them "
  " yes" .

   Looking around I payed close attention to how people picked up utensils,  how they drank, the few conversation i could pick up, and other details. 
  Meanwhile conversation  with the host that took me was very little till our food arrive.

   " show me what you learn" . Adjusting his glasses he took a bite of his food , and the dabbing a napkin on his mouth . I did the same , I then proceeded  to take a sip of my tea . Before the cup touch my lips kyoya knocked his tea all over me.

       I jumped up quickly fanning at the spot the hot tea hit. Kyoya apoloize and grab nappkings , tryna help clean you off.
  When done you notice kyoya hiding behind his hands  , he seemed quiet embarrass and keeps starting off.

" kyoya are you okay it was an accident I forgive you ".

    Kyoya pov.

       " kyoya are you okay it was an accident I forgive you " .
     I almost missed y,n speaking, it was quite embarrassing to act in such away. Spilling tea on a 'date' I suppose that's what most will think having brought her here. I just couldn't help but to be shocked to see my father and his colleagues,  sitting only a few tables away.
       What would he think of me sitting with a commoner , let alone if he mistakes us for a couple? , " I'm quite alright you should be more concern with yourself ".
I froze for a momment at her next words.
  " is that your dad ."
" why yes it is ".
        She looked at me then my daddy,  then back at me cocking her head to the side
" do you not like him ".

  " well you see my father disowned me after....some disagreements with my mother ". I continued  to tell her a bit about my family  , even airing out some dirty laundry only the more wealthy would know. It was nice speaking to her about this, easy.

   " that doesnt make since ". I interrupted  her " please do not interrupt meremember manners ". She looked down letting out a soft sorry . I felt a ping in my chest " well.."

------ reader POV--------

    Kyoya was giving me a ride home , it was a nice evening .  I'm happy I learned somthing about kyoya , I just hope this wasn't all for nothing and I'll be a good host. I opened up a bit too, but I assumed kyoya already  knew most everything about me anyway.  The whole ride home I had a smile , even tho I was a little bit anxious I smiled.  We arrived at my place and kyoya insisted on walking me to my door.

        He said a few things about what I do and dont need to pay back . I just nodded like I was listening,  for a a guy who isn't so outspoken he sure can talk alot.
" thank you kyoya"
   When I went to open my door he grabbed my arm, not even turning me around  kissing my cheek .
" my pleasure "

    I didnt see my face after that he walked off, I shut my my door with a hot flush face smiling.

        I was tired , but after being swept away 
I should see what caus the others where in .

   Group chat

  Karou : kyoya what are you guys doing
Daddy : kyoya you better not do anything 

Mommy: calm down I took her to observe people

Mommy: now if you dont mind  we arrived 

    Y,n to haruhi : let's have a girls day sometime after dinner

Haruhi: sounds good