Dinner with the Fujiokas

I tossed on a long sleeve ( f/c) shirt and some dark blue ripped Jean's.
As I was headed to the door I could hear Ranka calling my name.

I open the door
"Yes" ,
"we are about to have dinner come on "
A smile found it way to my face and a followed the feminine dressed man.
That's the one thing I never liked about her dad , he makes a pretty girl then me.
I need his make up wisdom hes gotten good .

Stepping into the apartment my mouth immediately started water. The aroma of a home cooked meal , (your favorite meal )at that was amazing.

As we sat down at out meal haruhi starts the conversation
  " dad I'll be with the host club after school tomorrow"
She never went into detail about the host club all I knew was that she was forced into and they didnt even relize she was a girl until pretty recently.
But that remains me
"HARUHI!"
   I jump up almost spilling my drink over , hand smacking the table .
" I forgot to tell you " i took put a piece of paper ,
  " y/n calm down ". I open the paper to show a scholarship into ouran highschool .

Her eyes widen as she looks at the paper and back to you
" how did you manage that ".

"What you mean how I manage that I'm smart too"
She game me the tell the truth look . Of one eye brow down and chin pointed to her left collar bone.
"Maybe I know people maybe its maybelline ".

     This is the happiest and most nervous I've been in a long time.
I didnt know how the people at this new school would like me.
But maybe I could meet this host club and maybe we could all be friends .
I wouldn't have to be the loner who sits alone at lunch, or have no partner in class.
All these maybes made you head spin, nonetheless you were happy.

Haruhi noticed how lost in thought I was
" dont worry y/n people at ouran arent too bad , not the brightest, a little rude to commoners, but pretty nice.".

As the dinner ended I excused myself so I needed to find the uniform mr. Souh sent me.
It was the basic uniform but tailored a little shorter je had asked in an email at which length I would like my dress. I actully had yet to see it all i know is it's in a red box.