part 1: Coming home

The flight to Japan would of been silent if not for the mother playing with her kids, two rows infront of me and across the isle.
   I didnt mind, it was better then a screaming baby or having my seat kicked.
   Why am I going to japan? To live with or at least next to my best friend, Haruhi fujioka.

I'm from ( home state) but moved to japan when I was 2 then moved away when I was 10.
  Haruhi's family and mine became friends before we did. For the first year and a half we couldnt even understand eachother.
   But I eventully learned the language  and we got along well.
   But then I sadly had  to move away one mistake that seems so simple and sad changed how I lived after that. 

   I Change thoughts as I was now standing in the middle of the airport when I heard someone yell my name.
"Y/n"
I look to see a boy running towards me.
' no' I thought it cant be.
  "Haruhi?! ", "what happened to your hair".
  She stopped running towards me, she was about a foot away giving me the come on really look .
"I cut it because gum got stuck in my hair. "

    I told her I thought she looked nice with short hair as we started to make our way home. There wasn't  much too say we did keep in touch a bit after all. 
Tho the ride home she started talking about the host club somthing she never mentioned, maybe we weren't as close as before. But we could be again .

When we got to the apartment building she helped me move in and we made plans to properly set up my apartment tomorrow .

  As we started opening and organizing boxs by room Ranka came in . I became enloped in a tight hug
" I cant believe my babies back".
" ranka can you please let go".
he could barley hear me as he squeezed the soul out my body. He told me to be over by 7 so we could all have dinner together.
With that he took haruhi back to there apartment and left me to finish placing Boxs in there rooms.

     As I was going though  them I found some pictures mostly of me and haruhi as kids.  We use to be so adorable... what happened I  chuckled pulling out more pictures the next was the women that made coming here possible , the reason I'm in japan and will be going to ouran with haruhi . She was such a beautiful lady who told the most romantic fairy tale stories of princesses finding their true love. She is a faint memory though. 
    Next was a photo of my family long before they perished. Before my mother passed.

I put aside the photos I would hang most likely by my instruments  and left the rest in my box to go up in my closet never to be seen except for in rare moments like these.