Host dog

"haruhi I was supposed to say that" , tamaki cried and went to sit in the corner.
I cocked an eyebrow my question only growing.

Haruhi went to comfort him not so happily though ." Sorry Senpai but she has a QUESTION why dont you awnser her "

Tamaki shot right up " princess ask away"

Reader

" so this is a club to entertain girls ?"
They all nodded then tamaki went into his speech about the rich and beautiful with too much time on there hands, but I interrupted him

"Then why is haruhi a host if shes a girl". I mean I knew she had a debt but like what does she do I looked at haruhi who wasn't facing me.

The twins grabbed a bat and tamaki started freaking out " How do you know my daughters a girl ".

" yeah " the twins say in unison bat behind there back . "How do you" hikaru started
"know" kaoru finished.

I looked at them then a kyoya who seemed to find this situation funny. Apparently hes the only smart one besides Takashi.

" I've been her friend for several years . Of course I know she's a girl ".
Walking over and smaking tamaki who was still freaking out. I mean man isnt that boy a drama queen .. gotta remember to still be nice to him though .He is the Dean's son .

"Owwww" tamaki said falling to the floor tears on his eyes. He really knows how to make you feel bad .
The twins found it quite amusing though.
I decided to ask kyoya what I will be doing since I'm stuck with these weirdos now.

" ms l/n starting tomorrow you will be the host dog "

" please just call me y/n , kyoya"

Next school day

Haruhi pov

I went to go get y,n for school , but she didnt awnser her door. I called her name as I opened it. Using the key I had we both had keys to each other places.
As I walked in I saw her frantically running around . Shaking my head I laugh knowing she misplaced somthing I decided to help her find it.

Reader
We made it to school just barley on time thanks to me.
As we started to speed walk to our class I noticed some girls crying.
"Wanna check it out " I asked haruhi
She nodded and as we turned the corner the girls came from we were greeted by the twins . Haruhi looked behind us the back at the twins . " did you make those girls cry , that's mean " . The twins started to sweat a little defending them selves from haruhi's wrath. Till I spoke out
" it wasn't that mean ... I mean they shouldn't of thought they would like them more then the other girls they host.. "
Everyone just kind of stared at me uncomfortably " uh .. you guys okay".

Kaoru pov

Another set of girls came up to hikaru and I to confess their love. Like most people at this school or well everyone but haruhi really couldnt tell us apart , and we politely turned them down .
"You know hikaru I really hate when they cry ". His reply "me too".

We heard footsteps and excepted more love drunk fangirls , but it was only haruhi and y,n . " hi haruhi" hikaru as usual spoke first.
I'm older but you would never know even with being able to tell us apart I manage to fall slightly in the shadow of my brother. And with that laces our co dependency.
"Hi y,n" I followed as usual .

Haruhi didnt look too happy as she looked behind her and back at us . " did you make this girls cry , that's mean "
We started defending our selves when y,n spoke. " it wasnt that mean ..."
I was sorta shock she would stand up for us after seeing the girls cry . So much so I barley heard much of what she said after.
The first day we meet she spoke quietly and even would stutter a bit.
" uh you guys okay " . Along with the two other I was broken out of my shock by y,n soft voice. Hikaru and I nodded well haruhi responded to her and we all made our way to class.

Reader POV

We made it to class right as the bell rings.
Hikaru sat in his seat by haruhi and started talking. He seems to really like her I've notice from are few encounters hikaru tends to always sneak a look at haruhi.

And since those two were talking I decided to try and make friends with kaoru
"Seems like your brother has a crush " I said while taking my seat next to him . Karou quickly turned his head towards me clearly unaware I was there.
" oh.. yeah I guess he does ".
I smiled knowing I was right. And that haruhi is probably unaware of it.
"So kaoru what are doodling "
" or just an idea ... " he paused for a moment before speaking again
" how did you know I was karou ".
He said this laud enoughfor his brother and haruhi too hear. I was shocked was it THAT common to not be told apart. I could feel my face get warmer as I filled with nervous and start fumbling my words.
"well... I mean .. lucky guess really .... and .. I um .. I saw you drawing yesterday ..so ..yeah". I decided to stop talking before I sound even more dumb .
' stupid ' I thought to my self ' there gonna think I'm weird now '
I mean I wasn't typically loud , unless I'm with friends or really excited and happy.

We didn't exchange many words after that . I assumed they thought I was werid , I barley new them they probably thought I was some werid fangirl stalker.
After class me and haruhi hung back and at luncht together.
When my phone vibrated

Unknown: hello y,n its kyoya dont worry on how I have your number . Just save mine and know I'll be texting you if I need you to do anything for the club .

Y,n :okay stalker.... you could of just asked for my number.

Number saved as : creepy stalker

I asked haruhi if kyoya was always this werid. "Pretty much".

Twins pov

I was still shocked she told us apart. Before only haruhi could. Maybe it was dumb luck I was after all in my assign seat, we will have to play the which one is hikaru game.
When I got up to leave I saw y,n and haruhi together eating lunch . I guess they wont be going to the cafeteria,"you know", kaoru began to speak and I directed my attention now to him. "Y,n hasnt spoke to anyone outside of haruhi and th host club ".
This is true , but she's only been here for 2 days so it's not that werid. What's werid is how quiet she is and how she almost seems to avoid people; I wonder if she will make any friends.

Karou and I made it to the cafeteria and sat with the rest if the host club for lunch. It wasnt long till a group of fangirls surrounded our table and we all put on are host facades. Kaoru was cutting some food with a dull knife , and ended up cutting his finger . I could tell he had been in deep thought but I took this opportunity to do our brotherly love act. "oh no karou you need to be more careful", I brought his hand towards my mouth. Karou turned away all flustered
"H..hikaru dont do that .. not here "
I looked at him with a smile,
" oh but kaoru it's not the first time I've tasted you". The fangirls went wild screeching and ooo ing. I'm shocked we have not lost our hearing yet.