Surprise!

I was sleeping oh so peacefully when .knock knock knock " y,n you up "  Assuming it's just haruhi I go to open it , in nothing but my silk t-shirt and silk shorts; that are more like underwear. 
   My e/c widen as all of the host club stood on the other side my door * Slam*. Shutting the door with an expression of pure horror I turn around and chang. I toss on a black tank top , that I wore under a blue and black plaid button up, back shorts with f/c kneed high socks and my favorite pair of shoes. I then quickly braid my hair leaving some strands lose  in the front.

     When I walked out the door everyone was silent , " sooo what are you all doing here " the words just kind of quietly and sloppily slide out my mouth causing no one to understand.
" what " they all asked luckily haruhi saved me " she wants to know why we are here well...". She was then cought if by the  purple eyed king " well princess we wanted to see that commoner mall and haruhi insisted you come isn't  that sweet".  He started tearing up and hugging haruhi " isnt my daughter so sweet and considerate of others ", " senpai get off of me ".
   Tamaki listens and we where off to the mall. During the walk there I tried.. key word tried making conversation with tamaki but he just kept going on about his crazy ideas of what the mall were like and how precious haruhi and I looked in our clothes. He even said I looked cute which caused me to look away. When I did I swear karou was looking at me or... glaring at tamaki maybe.
   All I know is when I looked back tamaki was off by haruhi's side yelling at hikaru .
   I decided  to slow my role and walk with karou.  " hey karou "
" you really can tell us apart huh "
" well you are more chill then hikaru , stop being so surprised your just waiting for ne to mess up ". I pouted cause it's true hes waiting for me to mess up like everyone else.  And although I'm the queen of messing up , I'm not gonna get confused on who is who here.

    Karou just gave me a smile , and we continued to walk and catch up with the others. " haruhi I cant believe you by the way I hate the mall". Too many people, and I had a bad feeling about all this.