Club activities

As I sat with haruhi during lunch i thought I'd see if she knew about hikarus crush on her. I looked at her with what most of been a sinnnerster grin " whatshe looked at me like I look at the food served in my old commoner school.
" soooo you and hikaru "
The look of confusion  was still all over her face . Obviously  she is more dense then I I remeber  "you gonna hit that "

    " No! The only hitting I'll be doing is in the books .... and ocashionally  with them". 
  Clearly  she finally cought on and it had me dying if laughter. Man this moment made me realize how much I missed this .

  As lunch ended we headed to the host club. As I walked in the doors I was greeted with the devilish twins. Which I didnt take as a good sighn .
   " so what do I do first " I said one eyebrow raised in concern.

"Well" hikaru  started looking at his brother to finishe
   " you need to wear this". Karou pulls out a maid like dress ( one above) . It had a blue skirt and white sleeves with a bow on each side,  pink bow in the left , blue bow on the right with a pink string crossing  down the chest like a shoe lace.
    I stared at them very unamused
    " I'm not wearing that ".  Clearly they weren't taking no for an awnser as they dragged me in a changing room, and toss the dress at me along with a set of nude light pink heels.

Tying my hair up with a dark pink bow I felt pretty nervous stepping out of the room .  I was met with the twins admiring their work, karou seemd to look a little longer which caused my face to warm up quite a bit. 
   Quickly kyoya handed me a list of things to do 1st was to pour our guest some tea.
I started in haruhi section then tamaki,  which earned me alot of glares from the girls. Probably wondering why I'm here.
   I then move to hani and Moris's section.
"Y,n chan" hani said
" y.yes hani senpai "
" can I please have more tea , and y,n chan come have some cake ".

  He may be the oldest but he's defintly adorable  " idk hani" he started giving me puppy dogs eyes and a look over at kyoya for permission. He nodded , however he was talking to three guys I wonder does he swing that way. Probably. I took my seat next to hani who handed me usa  chan and slid me a piece of cake
   " what's your favorite cake y,n"
" my favorite cake is ( fav cake)".
After awhile of bad conversation  skills and glars from half the room , tamaki  finally notice that I do in fact exist.
   "Y,n we need you to go..." 
" need me to what tamaki-senpai"

  " MY DAUGHTER WHAT DID THOSE shady twins do to you ". '
This boy really call me his daughter ' .
" calm down tamaki it's not that bad , now what you need ".
I was the handed a list  with a little money , guess I'm going shopping.
" coffe" I look up
   " did..did mori just speak , awe my babies first words I'm so proud". I faked tears up and left to get the supplies.