day one of ouran academy ( mistakes and akward encounters)

I woke up to find it was 7.30 it took a mintue for my groggy mind to procces this information but when it did I pretty much flew out of bed.

" NOO WHY Does the clock torture me ."

   I'm almost certain I set the alarm for this morning. Now I was gonna be late for my first day . Quickly I rummage through my half unpacked stuff to find the red box that contains my uniform.
    It was an ugly shade of lime green, 4 buttons going down on the chest, with white cuffs. I put it on it goes down to my knees and looks okay on me. Tossing on some white stocking and black shoes to finish the offite. I reminded my self to thank him before grabbing my brown messenger bag and running out the door.

   Before I knew it I was at the school made it withing an hour.
   ' wow haruhi was right it really is pink' being so overwhelmed in the beautiful overly large barbie palace of a school i failed to hear the bell and students shuffling to class.

" hmmm new student.. I suppose "
I jump at the deep voice coming from behind me . Turning around I'm meet face to.. lower chest. Looking up I see a raven hair boy with glasses.

I stared at him till he scoffs at the lack of awnser and starts to walk away .

" wait ".

He turned around as I called out swallowing and taking a deep breath to calm my nerves. People arent always my thing .

"Uh.. c.could you help me I'm um I'm new "

I could feel my face getting warmer as he looks at me.

Kyoya p.o.v

The new girl stood there frighten not good in social situation, or perhaps I just frighten her. She was not dress in the typical uniform it stop before her knees instead of flowing to the ground. Perhaps she is a commoner like haruhi.

"Sure how can I assist you ms.."
I must do research on the girl I don't even know her name. There was no prior tell to a new student which was odd. Tamaki would of heard of the new student then the whole school would know.

" y/n ...y/n,l/n"

Y/n huh this should prove to be interesting. At least for a short while .
Now to introduce my self
" I'm kyoya of the ootori family ".

I take a look at her classes too better help her. Seems most of them are with haruhi and the twins in class 1A, but she does have two with tamaki and me.
She didnt speak another word as I lead her to her class. Maybe she isn't from here.
I wonder if she'll be visiting the host club .

Back to reader

As I left kyoya's side and stepped into the class room I could feel my self ever so slightly shaking. All eyes on me , it's been awhile since I've been here and I'm afraid of how rust my Japanese might be. More worry some is my accent and the question that will follow.

As I take my spot in the front of the class I see haruhi squshed between a pair of red haired twins and my nerves die down.

"Ms.l/n, please take a seat next to kaoru "
As you look around not sure who that is the teacher whisper to you
" he should be the twin nearest the window".
  I say my thanks and take the seat smiling at the boy who SHOULD be kaoru.

He turns to face his twin and what I assume was suppose the be a whisper
"cute. "
And with that haruhi started lecturing both not to mess with me .
This was gonna be a werid year.

Haruhi POV

I was tryna focus in class but the twins kept bugging me about dresses .and why I dont wear more girly clothes.
" Guys cut it out ."
    do rich people just not care about education . Before I said this out loud the class room door open .y/n I was glad to see she was in my class. Though she must of been late.
She was seated next to kaoru , but the twins like to fool people and switch seats as they did today.
I leaned back to say hi but the twins wrongly introduced them selves first.

" I'm hikaru"
"And I'm kaoru"
I sigh why even lie, she is new so how would she be able to tell .
But I know y/n she will be able to tell them apart too once she knows them.

" they're lying it's the other way around , they like to fool people ",

" oh.okay"
she said.

I laughed cause she seemed confused , then hikaru called her cute which confused her even more.
" guys don't even think about making her your new toy and messing with her"

I feel like I just sounded like tamaki senpai, but i know how the twins can be. class was pretty normal after that till I heard an ow.

Back to reader

"Ow" I said in unison with hikaru , I dropped my pencil and when we both went to retrieve it we bumped heads.
"Sorry" I whisper
"Its okay you can do something to make it up to me"
he said with a sly smile .
I looked to kaoru and haruhi for some help
Haruhi shot him a warning look while kaoru .. while kaoru was just writing or possible drawing. Wait we were giving math work why would he be writing or even drawing . Maybe I can ask him about it sometime I like writing and I admire artist I also like (hobby) . Maybe we will have somthing in common.

After this class we will have lunch the a free time. 'What is this elementary?'
All I know is haruhi wants me to go to music room 3 after lunch .

Hikaru

I rubbed the sore spot on my head. " you okay" kaoru asked.
" yeah I just bumped heads with the new girl "
I became lost in thought obviously too what my brother was saying, if anything at all.

"How did she know haruhi " I said this almost in a whisper but my brother had heard.
"Maybe they meet earlier " he said.

Maybe but wouldn't we have seen her too. I'll ask kyoya what he knows.