"Yurio is leaving today, thought I'll let you know." I said getting my walking stick.

"Tch, whatever." He left the room and went to go cook. I walked to the bathroom and did my morning routine. I couldn't help but remember my conversation with Todoroki last night. It almost felt like a dream, was it? Should I tell everyone the truth about my legs? I feel bad for lying to Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero and Mina, but I'm just not ready to tell others.

I left the bathroom and went into my room to get my phone. I saw that I had a new message from the Bakusquad group chat.

Mina:
Yo my dudes, I'll be arriving after twelve. Something came up (sleep, I'm still sleepy af)

I'll tell y'all peeps when I'm close so you can send an address or something.

Btw, sorry to hear about your leg (Y/N)

Me:
Alright I'll send an address. Don't worry about my leg, but thx tho

Mina:
Damn, you're an early bird

I decided to not reply because if I did then she wouldn't get sleep. I scrolled up to see yesterday's messages. The ones I sent 'explaining' about my legs.

Me:
So I need to tell you all something important

Kirishima:
Is it about what happened a few minutes ago?

Me:
Yup

Sero:
Ok shoot

Mina:

What's going on?

Kaminari:
Kachan helped her get up from her chair

Mina:

WHOA! Who are you and what did you do to the real Bakugou?!

Suki:
SHUT THE HELL UP AND LET HER TALK!

Me:
As I was saying, my leg is injured and the doctor said I can't put much presser on it. It was either fractured or broken. I forgot what he said. 

Mina: 

Dang, sorry to hear that. Is that why you can't skate?

Me:Yup

I looked at the messages remembering our conversation. Mina is going to come today to visit, which I am pretty excited about. I can't believe that I lied to them about this, well its somewhat true. Suki knows I lied. Is he disappointed in me? I hope not, he was the one to tell me to tell people when I felt comfortable. Although he pressured me a bit to tell him. Oh well.

I got my walking stick and headed to the kitchen. Everyone was there sitting at the dinning table except for Sero, Kaminari, and Todoroki. I greeted everyone.

"Kaminari and Sero are passed out, like really passed out." Kirishima said

"How the fuck are they that sleepy." Suki said as he cooked waffles. 

"They have been sleeping late playing Minecraft and doing some new dance routine." Kirishima said.

"What about Todoroki?" I asked

"Oh someone is missing him." Kirishima teased

"She is NOT missing that half and half!" Suki yelled

"Bro be quiet, there are people sleeping." Kirishima told him. Suki continued making waffles and flipped him off.

"Anyways, we have thought of a plan for the day." Yuri said

"Yep, we are taking Yurio shopping for one last time. Then we're dropping him off and the airport." Victor added.

"After that we can go to the ice rink and start practicing that routine you made." Yuri told me.

"That sounds good with me." I said happily

"I guess I'll go then." Suki said finishing making the waffles.

"I'll join since I have nothing else to do." Kirishima said

"Tch sure, I guess" Yurio said. Victor started cheering.

"I'll text Mina what time she is coming." Kirishima said. I nodded.

Suki then started handing us our waffles. I practically drooled.

"Shut your mouth and stop drooling." Suki told me.