Incorrect Quotes 40

Hi everyone.

This is a pretty long A/N, so if you're just here for the memes, feel free to skip it lol.

So you probably know, that this book is gonna end soon, and that's pretty sad.

I don't know how I feel about DanPlan anymore, and it's become kinda weird making these with all the chaos going on, but it's also been like a bandaid on what happened.

I don't want to get all sappy, but when I first started this book, I had no expactations whatsoever.

This book has hyped down a lot since the beginning, in which the first chapter got over 10k reads.

That's crazy!

As I'm writing this, the book is ranked #100 in DanPlan which is pretty damn good considering theres 1,11k stories. But at a point, it was on #2, which is- WHAT?!

If you're reading this, you've either found this book recently, and have just binge-read it, which; Good job, thats over 550 quotes. Or you've stuck with it since the beginning, which I am truly grateful for.

While writing this book, I've made some good friends, and I've found a lot of comfort, so thank you everyone.

Alright, now I'm getting cheesy, sorry.

I've decided to put in the last quotes I've gotten, in chapters with 15 quotes each. And I'm also gonna put in the stash I've been saving up this whole time, so prepare to get a lot of new chapters coming.

I'm not gonna put A/Ns in the following chapters, except for the last, so till then, enjoy!

Also, I hope everyone is staying safe in these times. Please take care of yourselves and wash your hands! :P

Daniel: You mad?

Stephen: Hell yeah I am.

Stephen: *Slaps Daniel*

Hosuh: *Is sad*

Daniel [Begins to breakdance gently]: What's wrong son?

Jay [Googling]: Snake bite leg what to do.

Google: Elevate and apply pressure.

Jay [Lifts the snake up]: You better apologize right now, or else.

Stephen: *Tapes knife to a roomba and sets it loose*

Stephen: Be free my child.

Hosuh [Enters the room with a cut on his ankle]: WHO THE F-

Daniel: Hosuh, did you drink my slushie?

Hosuh: No, why would I drink your slushie?