𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬*

worries

'if i was six feet in the ground, would anybody leave me flowers?'

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Classes went by smoothly Lyra. She had a feeling that the teachers were all being very lenient towards her, considering the previous night's events. Professor Snape didn't even give her as much homework as the other students received.

In Muggle Studies they learned about the use of electricity, and how it is useful in the Muggle world. She'd spent her class time trying to explain simple Muggle conventions to Fred, who couldn't seem to grasp the concept of not using a wand to create light.

Lyra had grown up with Muggle things, even though she also grew up in the Wizarding world. Mary and Remus had sent their kids to Muggle school before Hogwarts, so they could grow accustomed to both worlds. Lyra was currently thanking them for that.

In Transfiguration, Professor McGonagall had instructed them to turn mice into teacups, which Lyra had struggled with while George was creating a tea set with little magpies decorating each piece.

Other than that, her day had been successful, with only having to complete two rolls of parchment on the History of Transfiguration, three rolls of parchment, as opposed to the four that other students got, on the Wiggenweld Potion, and one roll of parchment on popular uses of electricity.

"Well, boys. How was your day?" Lyra asked Fred and George, putting her arms around their necks as they walked back to the common room after potions.

"Too much homework!" groaned Fred.

"Of course, that's what you say," Lyra said, rolling her eyes at him.

"You can't talk! You've got no homework compared to us," explained George. He was right, however, Lyra knew she would end up doing part of their homework for them.

"That's true, I guess," she said, "Caput Draconis." The portrait swung open and the trio climbed through and made their way over to one of the corner tables.

"Who do they think they are," said Fred looking over at the First Years sitting on the couch in front of the fire, "sitting on that couch as if they are better than everyone." He glared at his brother who looked up at him.

"I know right? They just walk right in and take over as if we didn't claim those places last year," said George.

"Oh, get over it. I'm sure that's how the others felt when you two walked in with your big egos," Lyra said, smirking when she saw their offended faces.

"Us?! Egotistical?! Never!" Fred said, astonished that she would even say such a thing.

"Absolutely not! We are very humble, I'll have you know!" said George, waving his index finger at her.

"Right, whatever floats your boat." Lyra said, "I'm heading upstairs to get out of this suffocating uniform before dinner."

Fred and George agreed to do the same and followed her up the stairs still sulking, turning left while she turned right. Walking into her dormitory, Lyra found Angelina and Alecia sitting on one of the spare beds, howling with laughter over a Witches Weekly magazine, out of their uniform and in their casual wear. She walked over to see what they were laughing at, only for Alecia to fall off the bed and begin laughing even harder.