𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬

feels like this

'i'm all butterflies
i'm sky-high for you'

𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒, September and October flew by quickly for the students of Hogwarts, and soon it was the 31st of October

𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒, September and October flew by quickly for the students of Hogwarts, and soon it was the 31st of October. Lyra was now fifteen, the amount of schoolwork they were given had increased, and Fred, George, Lyra and Kat threw so many pranks that most of their nights were either spent in detention, at quidditch practise or finishing work due the next day.

"Are you ready to showcase your song?" Lyra asked George as they made their way to the Music classroom. Today was also the day they would be performing the songs they made to the class.

George scoffed. "Of course I am. I'm George Weasley, for Merlin's sake!"

Lyra rolled her eyes. "So humble..."

Since the eventful first day of term, George had come to respect Lyra's boundaries, and Lyra came to understand and accept George's help. To an extent, at least. Evie, her healer, still came in every Wednesday, and Lyra would tell her all about her troubles or even just the talk going around the gossip mill that day.

Unfortunately, the term 'half-breed' had been thrown towards Lyra's way quite frequently, whether it was from Kenneth, some Slytherins or even this one group of older Ravenclaw boys. Whenever said word would be spoken, Fred, George and Katrina were always quick to react, sending powerful hexes their way or pranking them recklessly. Whatever one it was, Lyra was beyond thankful for her friends. Even Angelina, Alicia and Katie had stood up for her. Angelina, albeit a bit violent, had punched Marcus Flint in the jaw nearly a dozen times before Professor Flitwick had to restrain her when the Slytherin had insulted not only Lyra's metamorphmagus ability but also how she would end up either dead like her mother or in Azkaban like her father.

Even Katrina and Fred had gotten along more and were no longer sending insults at one another every chance they got.

"One of my best traits, really," replied George, pulling Lyra from her thoughts.

Entering the classroom, the two saw a small stage at the front of the room. Tapping her fingers on her leg, a new habit Lyra developed as a way to cope with her anxiety, Lyra walked over to her normal seat, George following right behind her.

Noting her anxious state, George placed his hand on top of Lyra's, stopping her from tapping at her leg. "No need to worry, you'll do great. Better than me, which is saying a lot as I'm quite brilliant at everything I do."

Lyra appreciated George's act of kindness, but couldn't help herself from rolling her eyes at his last comment. "Yeah, except swimming, chewing quietly, herbology, cleaning-."

"Okay! So maybe I'm not brilliant at everything I try, but I'm still brilliant at most things."

Nodding her head with a smile on her face, Lyra turned to the front of the room where Professor Black had stood up. She could still feel eyes on her, so glancing to her left at George, she caught him looking away quickly, his ears burning a deep red at the tips.