𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥

hey angel

[TW: BLOOD, SELF HARM, DEPRESSION, ANXIETY (?) ATTACK]

𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃 to start moving, Molly leaped to the unconscious girl and placed her head on her lap

𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃 to start moving, Molly leaped to the unconscious girl and placed her head on her lap. She removed her cardigan and wrapped them around Lyra's bleeding wrists before shouting at Arthur who stood behind his son, "Arthur! Oh, Arthur... get the poor boy out of here, don't let anyone else come up except maybe Percy... Yes, Percy will know what to do. Then come back here and help me! Go!" She said, trying to hold in the tears that still managed to escape.

As if blinking out of a trance, Arthur looked away from the girl and put his hands on his son's shoulders and showed him down the stairs. The man was very worried, for both George and Lyra. Lyra, for one, was lying on the bathroom floor from something he couldn't even wrap his head around. And George, whose eyes were unfocused and unseeing, which was odd to see on the usually bright and happy face. It was unnatural and unnerving to see.

Harry was the first to look up and saw the grim expression on Mr. Weasley's face when they entered the room. His stomach did several flips, having a feeling he knew what was coming. Ron, who either didn't see or just chose to ignore such expressions on their faces, spoke up first. "Well? Is she coming to eat dinner? If she doesn't hurry up I may eat it myself."

Sighing, Arthur said, "No, she isn't coming. Percy, come with me, the rest of you stay here and finish eating dinner." With that, he turned and left, a confused, yet excited to be needed Percy following right behind.

Everyone looked to George for an explanation, but he just shook his head as he took a seat. He placed his arms on the table and leaned forward, his head resting in the bend of his elbow. George let his brain wander. His best friend was bleeding out in a room just above him. He had been standing there long enough to see the self-inflicted cuts on her wrists. He couldn't help but blame himself for what happened. Why hadn't he noticed? No, he did notice, he just didn't take any action to help. It was his fault.

"Georgie? Is everything okay?" he looked up to see Fred kneeling beside his chair, brows furrowed in worry.

George couldn't even speak, luckily he didn't have to, as at that moment there was shuffling coming from the stairs where he eagerly ran too.

There she was. Being levitated by his father. So pale she was nearing blue. Percy was beside her, nose in a book called Depression and it's Companions.

George heard hurried footsteps, followed by gasps as his siblings and friends arrived behind him.

"What happened!?" shouted Ginny, who ran into her mother's arms.

"Nothing sweetie, Lyra just had a little fall that caused a big scratch. We are taking her to St. Mungo's now to get fixed up." Molly's voice wobbled as she looked towards George with pity.