𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐲

did you see me cry

'you pretend you didn't see me cry, neither did i'

"𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐃 we'd be able to know it when we see it

"𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐃 we'd be able to know it when we see it..." said Fred, who was looking out the window, down at the Manor with wide eyes.

Lyra nodded her head in agreement. The manor was bigger than she had expected. It had gorgeous gardens surrounding it, with peacocks resting throughout the grounds. The house itself was marvellous, despite the dark magic that loomed within the walls. It was a house that would have been warm and inviting, but its old and greying colour made it seem dark and foreboding.

Harry pointed out the window, "Is that him there?" he asked. In the direction he pointed, Lyra saw two specks of platinum blonde hair, standing outside the large, intimidating gates that led into the grounds of the Malfoy Manor. She flew the car down to a dirt road that led to the gates.

As she drove closer, the figures became clearer. Lyra could now see the shape of a woman, whose hair wasn't fully white, but instead black with white that surrounded her face. Next to the woman, stood a boy, Draco, with his signature platinum blonde hair.

She stopped the car when she was in front of them and climbed out.

"Draco!" Harry and Ron cried, wrestling out the door and barreling towards one of their best mates, embracing him tightly. The woman looked lovingly at the trio and smiled, which Lyra noticed looked odd as if the woman had never done it many times before.

Lyra smiled at the scene and turned towards the woman. Now at a closer look, she saw heavy bags under her eyes and cheekbones that stood out harshly. Nor did Lyra miss the bruise the woman sported on her left cheek.

As if sensing her looking, the woman brought a hand up to her cheek and brought her attention to the girl in front of her.

"Narcissa," the woman, Narcissa, said politely and held her hand out, "Narcissa Malfoy."

Lyra shook Narcissa's hand, and introduced herself, "Nice to meet you, I'm Lyra Black."

"Yeah! And we're Fred and George Weasley! A pleasure to meet you, madame." said George, and to Lyra's surprise, he stepped forward and took Narcissa's hand into his own and brought it to his lips before releasing it. Fred rolled his eyes at his twin's antics but wrapped an arm around him lovingly.

"Weasley?" Narcissa questioned, not harshly or as if it was a piece of dung, but out of curiosity.

"The one and only," Fred said, grinning widely.

"Although, you probably don't like that name do you?" said George, looking at her warily. "Blood traitors, we are."

Narcissa flushed and looked down, "I'm quite aware of your status amongst the wizarding world, boy, and I regret to inform you that I do not share the same ideals as my prejudiced family come from." she said, shakily and glancing around as if she was going to get in trouble. Lyra thought she looked less like a woman then, instead more like a terrified girl.