𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮

keep you

'i promise i will be there, you know i will'

𝐋𝐘𝐑𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 been climbing into her bed when she heard a faint tapping on her window

𝐋𝐘𝐑𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 been climbing into her bed when she heard a faint tapping on her window. It was Christmas Eve night, therefore Remus was out having his transformation, and Georgia, who had inherited the werewolf qualities was out of the house too, leaving it eerily quiet as Mary, Theo and Draco were all asleep.

Cautiously, she pulled the sheet back and walked to the window where she found an unfamiliar owl perched on the window sill.

She hoisted up the window, took the letter in its mouth, and gave it some treats before shooing it off.

"Who might this be from..." she mused to herself as she turned it around. "Very fancy handwriting..." she noted.

Ripping open the envelope, her breath was nearly taken away as she took note of the elegant gold borders on the cleanly cut piece of parchment.

The letter was inscribed with a sophisticated script.

Lyra Elladora Black,

You do not know of me, and that way it shall stay. I warn you to be careful. The Ministry is more corrupt than you think. Money goes a long way when you have enough of it. Plans are being created as of now, plans that centre around you. Keep your head down, do not draw attention to yourself. Stay safe.

From,

E.N.C.L.S

Placing the letter down and sinking into the pillows on her bed, Lyra thought over the contents of the letter.

What's the Ministry planning?

Why do they involve her?

How did this person know her middle name? Not even George or Fred knew it.

And most importantly, who was this person warning her?

She assumed they knew some very respected people to come across such information, but they couldn't be one of the Malfoys or Carrows as they disliked her family.

Lyra wouldn't tell Mary about it, because the older woman had a tendency to be rather... extreme.

She was so stumped that she reached out to George and Cedric, whose fathers both worked in the Ministry. She sent off the letters and looked over the letter for anything that would tell her who they were.

Nothing.

Sighing, Lyra laid back down, sheets pulled up to her chin to keep warm, and closed her eyes.

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

A tall, handsome, young man stood in the corner of a dark room. He was dressed charmingly in a white oxford button-down, a black tie, dark slacks paired with a blazer. He looked to be waiting for somebody.