𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭

(TW: SELF HARM & DEPRESSIVE THOUGHTS)

bleed out

'i've been alone for a while, but only with you on my mind'

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 GET YOUR SORRY ARSES INSIDE NOW IF YOU WANT TO SEE DAYLIGHT AGAIN

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 GET YOUR SORRY ARSES INSIDE NOW IF YOU WANT TO SEE DAYLIGHT AGAIN." Molly Weasley shouted furiously, one hand on her hip, the other pointing at the door that led inside.

All six children walked inside, heads down in shame. Save for Fred and George, who had smug grins on their faces and walked with an air of pride, that was until Mrs Weasley shot them a glare that could turn even the cruellest wizards and witches to dust.

"WAS ONCE NOT ENOUGH?!" she shouted, hands waving everywhere. She paused, looking at each of them, her eyes turning soft when she noticed the platinum-haired boy gripping onto Lyra's arm. "Of course I don't blame you, boy. What's your name, sweets?" she bent down to Draco's eye level.

Over her head, Lyra met eyes with George who rolled his eyes in an 'of course she doesn't blame the kid who we went to save...' way. Lyra grinned and looked back at Draco, whose grip was still tight on her left arm.

"D-Draco Malfoy," Mrs Weasley blinked, eyes wide, and looked up to Lyra for confirmation, who nodded. "Please don't be angry with them! I-it was my fault. I told them to come to get me, I did." He looked the woman directly in the eyes, water filling up in his eyes.

"Well, Draco, you are welcome here for however long you need." Mrs Weasley said, bringing the boy into a warm hug. "Harry, you can take Draco upstairs to Ron's room where he will stay with you and Ron." She smiled at both boys, who looked warily at the other four. She picked up on it and her grin faded, "Don't worry about these four. You'll still have them when I'm done chatting with them. Maybe a limb less, but what does that count?"

Everyone's eyes widened, even Ginny, who was watching from over the sofa, widened her eyes and looked on in worry. Harry took Draco's hand and pulled him up the stairs, knowing better than to get in the way of the hell Mrs Weasley was about to unleash on the others.

"What on earth did you think you were doing?!" Mrs Weasley sneered through her teeth.

Lyra glanced up at the woman, grimaced at the fire in the mother's eyes, and looked away before replying, "He was in trouble, Molly... His father was abusing him. He needed to get out of that place. I mean he is only twelve! There's only so little he can take..."

"I understand that, but couldn't you have waited and got myself or Arthur to help? Instead of flying a car, again, might I add, across the country?!"

Ron spoke up for the first time since getting out of the car, "At least we didn't fly out of the country, I guess?"

Lyra, Fred, and George shook their heads. Lyra muttered a soft not helping Ronald, while Fred and George in unison said pack your bags, Ron, you're not getting out of this one now...