♛EPILOGUE || ☆☆Tiny Problem Solved☆☆♛

I apologize if this took a little longer though. I'm just really not great with endings and stuff 😢
I recommend you to watch the video on the media section first 😍
I hope you enjoy this Epilogue though!
(My replies will come later for everyone, I promise) 💜💜💜

☆☆EPILOGUE: Tiny Problem Solved☆☆

Jungkook never thought that it would be easier now that he knew that Park Minwoo a.k.a. an actual Jeon and a future heir of his own, is indeed his son. 

Jimin told him everything that happened; the where, the when, the how, and even the why 'they' happened in the past in the first place. It was a completely quiet night in that living room of Jimin's place when they talked about it and he still couldn't believe it. He felt elated, like it was all too much but not enough at the same time. 

There was suddenly the sudden urge to ask more questions about Minwoo, his son, their son and he felt overwhelmed. He wanted to know what happened throughout the years when he wasn't there with them. When he was busy messing up his life even more, there goes Jimin raising and taking care of their child alone without anyone's support beside Hoseok. He felt a lot of things but guilt is something that stands out the most. 

He began crying in Jimin's embrace that night continuously saying his sorry's that he wasn't there when Jimin and Minwoo needed him the most. All this time he was the one who might've ruined Jimin's life and Minwoo's childhood. He was the one who unknowingly fucked up. He was the one who should be blamed for everything, why Jimin got kicked out by his parents, why Jimin moved to Busan without any plan at all, and why Jimin was dealing with all of his issues all alone. He was never there for Jimin and no matter what he does, he couldn't possibly turn back those days, those years, that he could've been there. 

"It's not your fault, Jungkook. . . You never knew and neither did I at first. I was at fault too for not trying to seek for you and for trying to hide it all and not tell you the truth even though I found out in the end." Jimin still took all the blame to himself, not even putting Jungkook on edge. Jungkook wanted to tell him to stop doing that. To stop being so kind and selfless because he didn't deserve any of those from Jimin.

He still tried to argue in between his sobs but it didn't change the fact that Jimin remained stubborn, completely shutting him off every time he would try to blame himself. 

They talked the whole night, sharing things they never had the chance to talk about and it was as if they were old friends trying to catch up after reuniting once again. The only difference is that they realized that they never really thought of each other as just mere 'friends'. They've always been something more. Anything but platonic. Something deeper and attached. 

"I didn't really notice about how I feel about you until um. . . until Jennie appeared in the scene. And I just, I don't know. . ." Jimin shrugged, his body leaning against Jungkook's chest on the couch as he sat on Jungkook's lap. 

"I never liked seeing her around you and I know that's immature of me," Jimin admitted, digging his forehead on Jungkook's neck in embarrassment. 

Jungkook chuckled, finding Jimin's behavior cute. It wasn't immature for him. Because he thinks that it's actually adorable of Jimin to feel that way. And more than anything, he feels like that just shows how Jimin cares for him, makes him feel assured that it's not a one-sided tragic love story anymore. Because with Jimin on his embrace with their heartbeats on sync, it felt like his feelings were finally reciprocated.