♛Chptr. 16 || ☆☆Tiny Bad Lucks☆☆♛

I'm getting some great inspirations in writing from great Ao3 stories I'm currently reading. (Insert "Seoul: Heartless City" which I am reading at this moment)
And dude, this AO3 story titled "The Songbird and the Sea" is legit a legend WTF 
(╥_╥)

☆☆Tiny Bad Lucks☆☆

After they got tired of playing, Jimin gave them some extra shirt for a change of clothes so they wouldn't catch a cold after. He apologized because it was small to all of them, especially to Jin who has a really broad shoulder. They only laughed it off, thanking Jimin and deciding to just dry their own clothes before they get home.

Jimin and Jungkook were now left in the kitchen since Minwoo, who already showered and had a change of clothes, was trying to help his uncles in drying their damp ones in the backyard. Jimin just hoped it wouldn't turn into another water gun battle.

As Jimin placed out small plates on the counter making the final touches for the salad he prepared, Jungkook suddenly felt so nervous, as if the air around him was too much that he couldn't even breathe properly. Sure, it wasn't the first time that he got to be alone with Jimin but it's also not exactly like he always spends alone time with him. And after what happened in the backyard, after what he did unknowingly, he can't manage to look at Jimin in the eyes properly.

"You looked really uncomfortable with my clothes. I'm sorry, but that's the biggest that I have." Jimin broke the silence, mistaking Jungkook's discomfort for the reason he had in mind rather than what Jungkook really thinks.

Jungkook stared up at Jimin who was now looking at him with his eyes almost shaking like he was caught red-handed. He fastly shakes his head refusing what Jimin thinks. Because really, that's not the case at all. He wasn't bothered because of the clothes but rather, because of the owner of the clothes.

"No, um," He finds it hard to gather the right words to speak, the letters wouldn't come out of his lips. "I'm thankful for the clothes, really. I'm thinking about something else." He confessed with his eyes in a downcast, afraid of meeting Jimin's now curious gaze.

Jimin wanted to ask more, but seeing Jungkook's conflicted eyes, he chose not to. He deemed that it might be something personal, something he shouldn't be touching in the first place. He wanted to respect Jungkook's silence so he got back to his work of arranging the plates and putting tomatoes on the salad, finishing it with some olive oil on top.

Jungkook bore his eyes at Jimin's back when he felt that Jimin already shifted his gaze away from him. He thanked Jimin silently for not pushing over the matter because he really had no explanation for it. And when his eyes busied itself in observing Jimin's back frame, the same warmth he felt on his chest for when he realized that he was already holding Jimin, came back like it never even left him.

As his eyes peered on Jimin, he couldn't help but keep on observing, or more like, gazing every part of Jimin he could see, taking advantage of Jimin's unaware state. Jimin's hair was that of soft blonde locks, the natural black color slightly appearing on the top of his hairline but it still suits Jimin as if he really had a natural blonde. His eyes cast down the back of Jimin's neck, looking ever so soft and unmarked as if it's calling for him to touch and feel it. Jimin's shoulders weren't that broad but it still looked toned, muscles present in the curve of his arms. His waist though, was tiny as of a woman's, his hips just right for his tinier frame. Until Jungkook's eyes traveled somewhere. . . far down.