♛Chptr. 26 || ☆☆Tiny Fly on the Wall☆☆♛

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
I changed my mind.
This will be the second to the last chapter before the Epilogue.
I'm fulfilling your wishes because you don't want any more angst so--
"This is the Last Angsty Chapter"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

☆☆Tiny Fly on the Wall☆☆

"When Jungkook comes back to Seoul, he's going to marry someone who's suited for him. He will get his life back. The life that was really for him. . . So I'm begging you, Jimin. . . Please don't let him ruin his life for you."

He clenched his fists as he thinks it through.

Junhoe was right.

Jungkook is someone he should never try to reach.

After thinking it through, Jimin was about to say something when suddenly, Jungkook passed through him and punched Yi Tian straight in the face. 

"You fucking son of a bitch!" Jungkook screamed and he was already hovering on top of Yi Tian's figure as he continued punching him. After seeing Jimin crying, Jungkook put two and two together and assumed that it was Yi Tian's fault.

Jimin was still in a state of shock as he watched Jungkook punch Yi Tian like a mad man. He got back on his senses and managed to make a move.

"Jungkook, stop!!!" He hurriedly pulled Jungkook away from Yi Tian and although it was difficult since Jungkook wasn't stopping, he tried his hardest and didn't stop pulling Jungkook away. In the end, he made Jungkook step back finally, Yi Tian grunting with his now busted cheek and lips as he sat in difficulty on the ground.

Jungkook was still huffing heavily, his glares still sent on Yi Tian and only Jimin's body was stopping him from landing another punch to the asshole. He was so infuriated and so mad that he just clenched his fists whilst gritting his jaw and teeth to avoid making another rash move. He didn't want to accidentally hurt Jimin so he was trying to control his temper.

"Don't you fucking dare lay a finger on him or I swear to God I will kill you!" Jungkook warned in gritted teeth, his eyebrows furrowed as his eyes were burning in rage. Yi Tian was still wiping away the blood off of his busted lips from Jungkook's punches, breathing heavily with how painful Jungkook's punches were. He was also glaring up at Jungkook, his eyes piercing through Jungkook's skin but the latter didn't look intimidated at all.

"I'm not here to listen to your bullshit so--"

"STOP! Just stop! . . . Please," Jimin interrupted Yi Tian, his voice pleading the both of them as if tired. He doesn't want to hear any more of it. He was so burnt out already. It was already too much for a day. He clenched his fists as he shakes his head, now staring at Jungkook with so much distress in his eyes.

"Please, Jungkook. . . Just go home for today. Let's just talk tomorrow, hm?" He coaxed at Jungkook but he knew that might not be possible anymore. There's nothing to talk about anymore. And Junhoe said that Jungkook will need to come back to Seoul the next day already.