♛Chptr. 27 || ☆☆Tiny Cat in the Bag☆☆♛

100K+ already~ Yaayyy! 😘
Thank you so much for not giving up on this story, my lovely Raindrops
 😭

7850+ words as a gift to you.
Inspiration for this chapter 🤧

☆☆Tiny Cat in the Bag☆☆

"Jungkook-ah," Taehyung calls out with a sniff, blowing his nose on the tissue he's holding as he stared at Jungkook with his glassy eyes. His nose is already red from crying and Jungkook could only roll his eyes at how dramatic Taehyung is being. 

"Do you really need to go back to Seoul?" Taehyung asked with another sniff of his nose. Jin had been calming down his younger brother for at least an hour now but Taehyung was still working on his Oscar to even stop his whining.

"I'm not dying, Taehyung. I'm just moving back to Seoul and it's not like I can't visit you all here anymore." Jungkook pointed out, a bottle of unopened wine on his hand since they were actually having a sort of a farewell party suggested by the Kim brothers.

The second-floor apartment was decorated with some balloons and they closed the convenience store for the day. They were only waiting for Yoongi, Namjoon, Junhoe, Kim brother's old man and Yoongi's old man to arrive before they actually started the little party they were planning to have. 

Jungkook sighed tiredly, setting down the bottle of wine on the table with foods lined up for them to eat before he walked towards Taehyung to hug the older. He pats Taehyung's back as Taehyung wrapped his arms around his waist tightly, still sniffing and chest heaving.

"Don't you dare put snots on my shirt or I'll kill you, I swear to God." Jungkook warned but Taehyung continued hugging him tightly as if he's Taehyung's big teddy that he can't sleep without. 

Jin also felt sad about Jungkook leaving already of course. It was so sudden and Jungkook only told them last night, didn't even brief them about everything. Jungkook only reasoned that his father wants him back, something about their business or something he couldn't quite understand. He asked Junhoe as well only to receive the same answers. 

And he might be overreacting but his guts still tell him that it wasn't just Jungkook's reasons why he's leaving. Because when they asked if Jungkook already talked with Jimin or if Jimin even knows, Jungkook only replied with a plain 'We said our goodbyes and it's enough.' And if that wasn't weird then he probably doesn't know what is anymore. The Jeon Jungkook who is obviously head over heels for the single father wouldn't say things like that. And damn it! The whipped Jungkook wouldn't even think about leaving in the first place so there's probably a catch to all of this!

The others arrived after a few more minutes with the take-outs they bought, just some spicy fried chicken, tteokbokki, and pizzas. They were having casual conversations, Gong Yoo, Dong Wook, and Jin trying to lighten the mood and it seemed to be working since Taehyung was starting to speak up and start little conversations. Seriously, they were starting to get confused about who's really leaving since Taehyung seemed to be the one who's more affected by it all.

♛Tiny Problem♛ (Jikook/Kookmin) [[COMPLETED]]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें