♛Chptr. 0 || ☆☆Tiny Talks☆☆♛

You still need to wait until December, okay?? This is just a preview because I'm excited to start writing this and because I love y'all 😋

☆☆Tiny Talks☆☆

It was already around 9 in the evening and Jimin just finished taking his shower after his tiresome work at the restaurant where he works. It was especially hectic that day so his back was still hurting. He wanted to just take a break for a while but he knew he couldn't do that since missing a day would also mean missing a day of his salary as well. And he couldn't bear to do that.

"Appa," his 3-year-old son who was sitting in front of his crossed-legged position on their bed called out. Only one word but he already sensed the little annoyance in his little bean's tone of voice.

Jimin stopped brushing his son's hair to listen carefully to what his son has to say.

"What is it, baby?" He asked already curious.

His son was now facing him with a visible pout which he hardly sees on the latter's facial expression. He almost giggled at his son's cuteness but he stopped himself from cooing because the latter seemed to have some rantings.

"I met this Pabo-Ahjussi at the convenience store." His son mumbled out with his still protruded lips.

"A Pabo-Ahjussi?" Jimin repeated earning a nod.

"A-huh. He tried to steal my Banana Milk but I won." Jimin finally chuckled, tucking his son's hair that managed to stick out on that little forehead. He doesn't know what happened but the victory grin on his son's facial features was enough to make him smile.

"You know it's bad to call anyone stupid, right? Especially if they're older than you." Jimin lectured out subtly. His son is indeed smart and polite so he doesn't really know why he would suddenly talk ill about this certain 'Pabo-Ahjussi' as if his son already despised the said individual.

And just as expected, his son hugged his waist. "I'm sorry Appa."

"But if you were in my place earlier you would agree that he's really a Pabo-Ahjussi." The 3-year-old continued with his furrowed eyebrows after raising his head to meet his Appa's confused stares.

"Why though?" Jimin asked with a questioning look.

The 3-year-old sighed remembering his argument with this Pabo-Ahjussi. He couldn't help but feel stressed out so he just dramatically pinched the bridge of his nose with his adorable tiny fingers making Jimin chuckle.

"He literally argued that Banana Milk is not made out of Bananas, Appa... And it's called Banana Milk."

✿✿✿✿✿

SO??? Any comments so far?? 😂😂

And OH! That adorable kid's name is actually "Hong Eunwoo" in real life. He's that kid who trended online before for looking so much like Jungkook! Aren't they too adorable??? 😍😍😍

HELP!! Oh my God!!