♛Chptr. 11 || ☆☆Tiny Jealousy☆☆♛

I wrote an Update because you guys are creepy Σ(T□T)
I seriously thought it will take me a few days (ノ_<。)
But a promise is a promise so. 

☆☆Tiny Jealousy☆☆

It had been a week ever since that dinner at the Park's residence. Not like Jungkook wants to have that chance again, really.

It had been a week ever since he had last seen and talked to Jimin too. Not like he's been missing the single father, really.

And it had also been a week but he also never once saw the father and son duo even enter their convenience store. But it's not like he's been waiting for a week like a good dog every time the sliding door would open, really.

He even gave Jimin his number so the latter could contact him in case Jimin wanted someone to talk to. But there's not a single call. But it's not like he waited for a whole week just staring at his phone every chance he gets. Because really, that's not the case at all.

And it's already another boring Sunday but there's still no presence of that mop of blonde locks.

But really. . .

It's not like Jungkook is sulking.

"Let me guess," Taehyung, who just finished his chore of moping the floor of the convenience store begins as he rests his hand on the mop. "Your huge nose got in the way when you kissed that's why he did not enjoy it." He ended with a mocking gaze.

Jungkook, who got his chin placed on his arms on the counter gave Taehyung a scowl. "That is not what happened so shut your mouth. And why would we even kiss?! That's disgusting!" Jungkook retorted but Taehyung only shrugged.

"I don't know. Why don't you ask your thirsty ass?" Jungkook snapped and stood up, slamming both his hands on the counter making Taehyung flinch.

"I said. I. am not. gay." Taehyung could only sigh heavily.

"Yeah, and I don't want to have Yoongi's babies." Taehyung rolled his eyes in sarcasm. 

"Do you really think I wouldn't notice that you've been in a bad mood the whole week? Oh, let me correct that, I almost forgot that you're always in a bad mood BUT this whole week you look like you weren't given some carrots to eat, dude." Taehyung pointed out for Jungkook to understand since he's had enough of the younger doing nothing but sulk.

"Here," Seokjin, who also finished putting drinks on the refrigerator of their store, slides the banana milk on the counter to give it to the younger. "That's my treat. You look like a baby whining to get some baby food so drink that and stop being cranky." 

Jungkook's eyebrows furrowed even more and he wanted to say something more but instead, he just grabbed the straw and angrily sipped on the banana milk that Jin gave him. His strong glare not leaving Jin's eyes though.