♛Chptr. 14 || ☆☆Tiny Deals☆☆♛

I wrote early because I wanted to thank you and also because I want to distract myself (Yep, I'm talking about that thing on my message board earlier but I don't care anymore).
Thank you so much for defending me from that person, really. It means a lot to me.
But I'm also sorry to those of you that got dragged and got mean words in return because of me. You don't deserve any of that. 
:(((

☆☆Tiny Deals☆☆

"I would never accept that child and you know that! It's either me or the baby, Jimin!!!"

"Then leave. . ."

"And never show your face to me ever again, Jimin."

"Just remember that you're the one who chose this."

Jimin slowly opened his eyes as a tear run down the side of his cheek. He blinked his eyes and adjusted himself to the light only to see a familiar figure leaning against the wall beside him.

"Taehyung. . . ssi?" He called groggily as the said male panicked and stepped beside his bed quickly.

"D-Do you need anything? Does something hurt? Should I call the nurses?" Taehyung questioned fast and after a few whiles, Jimin tried to sit up as Taehyung helped him. Now that Jimin has a good look in the white room he finds himself in, he sees his son curled up in Jungkook's arms as the two were both still sleeping on the couch.