♛Chptr. 1 || ☆☆Tiny Troubles☆☆♛

This is really happening. I really updated some chapters and you're not gonna like it 😂Comments would be highly appreciated. 
It inspires me to write a lot (●≧ω≦)9 
(But of course you're not obligated xDD)

☆☆Tiny Troubles☆☆

It is just Jungkook's first step inside the house where the party is at and he isn't liking it already. He would've actually not come since he isn't in the mood but he doesn't really have a choice. 

Especially if you have a best friend like Koo Junhoe who lives up to his name being a true hoe that he is. 

"Eyy~ Why so late dude? We've been waiting for you!" Junhoe, who's already a little too drunk for Jungkook's liking hanged his arm around his best friend as he shouts his words out because of the booming music inside the house.

Jungkook just shakes his head and brushed Junhoe's arm off of him as he marched his way towards the counter where all the drinks were at, brushing off everyone who blocks his way easily. He grabbed a random can of beer and opened it but before he could even chug it down his throat, it was already replaced with a hurricane punch instead.

"Having Daddy issues again?" Jungkook immediately glared at the latter, his grip on the red cup of punch seeming to get tighter and Junhoe noticed so he burst out in laughter.

"What the fuck! I can't believe I'm still right about this!" Junhoe keeps on rubbing as he struggled to breathe because of his undying laughter. Jungkook is obviously really pissed off so he drank the punch in one shot before he crumpled the plastic red cup.

"For fuck's sake I'm a grown-up man! I'm 22 but my father still doesn't trust me on my decision every single fucking time!" 

Junhoe wiped away the tears that brimmed on the corners of his eyes as he tried to calm himself down. It is no news to him that Jungkook is still getting treated like a puppet of his father. Jungkook's old man is just too strict and too much of a perfectionist. He wants to know everything Jungkook does since he doesn't trust his son. Well, for a long list number of reasons. 

Jungkook grew up in such a perfect family that everyone would die to have. They are filthy rich ever since he was born with the help of his great-great grandfather's thriving business that was soon got inherited to his father. Unfortunately, he has a very lovely mother who really cares about him (not really) and a father who actually, well, in Jungkook's opinion... wants him to be the greatest son to ever live on this planet.

"I'm so sick of him always sticking up to my ass as if he owns my life! I'm in college and I don't even want to study business but here I am in my last year doing exactly just that because he said so and he didn't even give me a choice in the first place. If he wants a perfect son then why not adopt that son of his friend he keeps on bragging about 24/7. I don't have any time to listen to him compare me to some other cocky bastard every single time!" Jungkook was ranting now and Junhoe was really thankful for the loud music at his house party or else they would've think that Jungkook have now gone crazy. 

"Won't you calm your ass down, asshat? So what if he had his ways on you?... I mean, it's not like you always follow his rules anyway." Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows at his best friend, his jaw clenched at how tight he was gritting on his teeth from anger just by thinking about his controlling father.