♛Chptr. 5 || ☆☆Tiny Child Fights☆☆♛

Should I stop putting A/N's? Please be honest with me :)))

☆☆Tiny Child Fights☆☆

Jungkook regrets all of his life choices. 

He shouldn't have gone to that party so he wouldn't even get involved in something he clearly did not see coming.

"I would fucking kill you, Koo Junhoe." He uttered in his murderous tone with his eyes releasing imaginary flames that Taehyung and Jin could somehow manage to be seeing.

Seokjin, who is driving their black pickup truck with Taehyung beside him, manages to utter a word despite them gulping from how scared they got from how Jungkook looks as of the moment. Jungkook is clearly in his killing mode by the looks of him.

"C-Come on, Jungkook-ah... it's not that bad if you think about it. We will get to see those cute little children in the daycare and... um..." Seokjin is losing his ability to speak from how nervous he is getting from Jungkook's still hard glare at him now. His heart is seriously palpitating! And for God's sake, they are only meeting each other's stares in the rear-view mirror but he's afraid he might actually piss his pants and crash the car!

Taehyung, thankfully, is fast to notice his older brother's dilemma so he cleared his throat and speaks with his shaky voice. 

"S-Seokjin-hyung's right, Jungkook! And it's a birthday party so there's free food! Who doesn't want free food? I mean... right?" Taehyung holds onto his seatbelt and he actually turns at Jungkook who is sitting at the back seat.

He ends up blinking profusely and laughing awkwardly before he straightened on his seat once again.   

And Jungkook doesn't look one bit interested.

"I guess you don't like it then too, huh." 

As soon as they arrive at the daycare to deliver these boxes of juices that were ordered beforehand, they all stepped out of the pickup after Seokjin parked outside. The moment Jungkook steps out of the back seat, he sighed as if the day has already ended when in fact it was just 9 in the morning.

The only reason why he even came with Seokjin and Taehyung was really because of his stupid father whom he asked just the night before as to why he can't find his credit cards in his packed bags. He is waiting patiently (not really) for his father's reply and is even ready to accuse his now still nosy roommates for maybe stealing his things when thank God his father replied that same night and quotes, 

'I'm afraid you won't be needing that from now on, son. Your uncle would provide you shelter and food and I think he forgot to tell you since you're asking now but you'll also work at his convenience store. We already talked about it and he gladly accepted. He even approved about giving you an allowance if you would work diligently.' 

From that, Jungkook finally realized it.

His father has officially gone insane.

Never did he even imagine that this day would come when he would be delivering these boxes of juices for a birthday boy and he is not at all pleased.

Entering the gates of the daycare, they are welcomed with a sight of children playing around in the front yard with the mini playground on the side. There is a long table in the middle with a banner containing the birthday boy's picture and a 'Happy Birthday' sign with his name on it. The foods for the birthday party are already settled and lined on the table, different colors of balloons displayed around and some kids with those silly yet cute party hats on are even running around with some of it.