♛Chptr. 15 || ☆☆Tiny Playtimes☆☆♛

Please write lots of comments so I could know if you're enjoying the chapters~
And I was dying with these two chapters xDDD

☆☆Tiny Playtimes☆☆

After Jimin got hospitalized, there comes the change that neither any of them did not see coming. 

Jungkook often visits the apartment where the Parks reside, sometimes with an excuse of just happening to pass by. Some days, it would be with the reason for delivering foods that Jin made too much, or that he forgot something which he purposely left just so he could come back and be invited to come in. 

There were also times when he would come just because he wants to, either asking if Jimin have extra soy sauce since he needs it and he was in a rush to even go to the market to get some. Remind you that he works in a convenience store but Jimin didn't ask.

There was also this time when knocked on the apartment only to ask if Jimin had some empty plastic bottles meant to be thrown out. And when Jimin asked what would he need it for, it was an easy answer; I'm recycling. It's uh, for helping mother nature. Jungkook excused with a smile so dry and uncomfortable even for him. And still, Jimin didn't ask more and instead gave him a few bottles with a stroke of good luck.

That kept on happening for a good whole week until Jungkook had run out of excuse to make.

So this one day arrived, when the sky wouldn't stop rumbling and the clouds too dark and seeming heavy. The heavy rain fell, creating a loud tap on where it chose to land. The thunder roared and the lightning flashed but Jungkook still stood there in front of the tiny apartment and knocked with his figure only covered with nothing but his arms over his head.

It wasn't a surprise when Jimin opened the door of their home with pure shock, not expecting Jungkook to appear on his doorstep in that weather. His lips were slightly apart as if he was about to say something but Jungkook beat him to it and shouted with his voice loud so he could beat the heavy downpour. 

"I could babysit Minwoo when you're working! And during Saturdays, I can stay the whole day with him if you're busy too!" He shouted with difficulty since the wind was still harsh that day, his breath heavy on his chest and he didn't know if it was because he ran all the way from the convenience store without much thought or if he's actually nervous about what Jimin's answer would be.

Jimin didn't say anything and he just stood there as if shell-shocked. Maybe still winded out that Jungkook was there saying something he couldn't fully understand at that moment. Jungkook seemed to feel that too so he shouted once again with determination in his eyes. 

"I can do it! You can rely on me!" Jungkook tried his best to smile, even though he was damped all over with his hair brushed everywhere because of the wind and it was so messy.

He claimed it was bad timing. 

He didn't even know what came into him that time when he did what he did.

Surprisingly though, after that day, he received Jimin's response. But first, he was offered to come in with Jimin panicking and apologizing for taking too long to respond, telling Jungkook that he was just startled.