♛Chptr. 6 || ☆☆Tiny Attraction☆☆♛

Umm... you're NOT hallucinating. I actually really updated xD
15.2K+ Reads already??!!
You guys are insane xD

☆☆Tiny Attraction☆☆

After Jimin finished bathing his three-year-old son, he wrapped him in a cute blue towel with cute monster prints on it

After yesterday's event, Jimin got really worried that his son would be in such a gloomy mood or maybe he wouldn't want to go to his daycare. Minwoo is already a shy and sensitive kid especially when it comes to interacting with others that's why it bothered him more that Minwoo got caught up in a fight for the first time. 

What surprised him though was the fact that his son seemed... fine. A little more energetic to be precise. Jimin has no idea what happened or why his son is in a good mood. Minwoo actually looks way too excited to go to school today, even waking him up earlier than when they would always wake up. Not like he's complaining or anything. He's actually glad for whatever or whoever made his child feel unbothered about yesterday.

"Could it possibly be that guy though?" Jimin thinks for a while after putting out the ingredients he'll need for their breakfast and for Minwoo's bento box. 

He suddenly remembers the guy he met at Minwoo's daycare, the one who helped the children's fight. He also saw when Minwoo marched towards the same guy to give the latter something, not hearing the exchange of words between the two but he didn't fail to see the look of gratefulness in his son's face after he came back to hold his hand to walk home.

He felt bad for the guy though. He'd seen those scratches and how his shirt got crumpled at some parts, as well as his hair that got messy probably because he meddled in the middle of the fight just to stop them from possibly hurting each other. 

"Jungkook... was it?" A faint smile managed to crawl up his lips, thinking it was nice for the guy to do that. 

He brings out the chopping board and his knife, already cutting the vegetables and some sausages when he feels the tug on his shirt. He looks down and meets his son's eyes who suddenly steps back and looks down as if he's pondering about something.