♛Chptr. 10 || ☆☆Tiny Chat☆☆♛

Is this story that funny?
I'm just asking since what I only see in the comments are all this '😂' and I always end up laughing for no reason too LmaO xD
I feel glad that I can somehow lift up your mood though! xD

⚠️ (And I repeat): This is an "MPREG" so it's normal for guys to get pregnant. Just repeating it so you won't get confused. ⚠️

☆☆Tiny Chat☆☆

Jungkook helped in bringing the last set of tablewares to the sink after their sumptuous dinner. He was really satisfied with Jimin's cooking. It was the best pasta with meatballs he had ever tasted in his life and he wasn't even kidding. 

"Let me help you wash the dishes," Jungkook offered, already reaching for the apron that was hanged beside the kitchen sink when he suddenly felt a warm burnt on his skin. He stares at Jimin's hand that was holding his wrist to stop him before he looks up and meets Jimin's trembling eyes.

"P-Please, you don't have to do that. You're our guest so I'll do it instead." Jimin told him and only then did the latter realized that he was holding Jungkook's wrist so he fastly pulled his hand out and looked elsewhere.

Jungkook suddenly felt the awkward atmosphere so he cleared his throat instead and scratched the back of his neck, not really knowing what he should do or say next. He's not one to lose for words at simple conversations since he's always slick with all the girls he easily brought in bed. He knew his ways with them and he's not one to get startled at every simple touch he would receive so he always wonders why he's being all weird these days.

Then he suddenly remembers what Taehyung told him.

If things get pretty awkward just say 'You nice, keep going.'

And so that explains why he said what he said next.

"Y-You nice, keep going." He blabbered almost in panic but Jimin just stares at him looking all confused.

"What?" And that's definitely not the reaction that Jungkook wanted to see. Now he knows that Jimin thinks of him as a fool now.

I will fucking kill you, Kim Taehyung! Dammit, why did I even say that?!

"I, uhm, I mean. . . I'm c-cool with it." He responded properly making Jimin chuckle. 

It was the first time he was seeing Jimin smile that way, with the latter's eyes almost disappearing and oh God, how those tiny chuckles make him feel those bubbling feeling on his stomach. If Jimin would let him, he could even kneel right there and then to suc--

Don't you dare finish that fucking sentence, Jeon Jungkook! You don't swing that way! Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you, you bastard?!

"I'll accompany you on your way out. So. . . ah, would you like to go home now or would you like to stay for a while until I finish washing the dish--"

"I'll go home later!!!" Jungkook answered fast without him knowing that he just raised his voice for that, startling even Jimin by the way he responded.