Lessons Learned/Birthday Girl

Comincia dall'inizio

Coco is unfazed by the one shot, but looks surprised at the dozens of them now spiraling around the handstand-spinning Mercury until he sends all of them at his enemies, a barrage of light and smoke surrounding them that provides the perfect cover for Mercury to appear behind the two. He grabs the both of them by their arms and delivers a flurry of kicks that knocks them back, looking back as a chain comes out from the forest trees to wrap around Coco and pulls her back.

Yatsuhashi's eyes widen as he reaches out to her in vain. 

"Coco!"

Despite his cry, Coco disappears into the trees, and he has to endure a blow from Mercury before being able to grab and throw him into the hot spring area. He jumps high in the air as Mercury's still sliding back, but his blade only comes down on his opponent's boots, the shockwave from this clash causing the water to fly back, the earth to crack underneath, and multiple geysers to form around them. Mercury fires his boots and gets out of the hold, aiming a swipe at Yatsuhashi's feet that misses, then ducking around each of his sword's swings. One of his kicks lets loose some stones from the ground, which Mercury kicks into Yatsuhashi and leaves him at the mercy of another foot-happy assault. This leaves his head in a small super-heated geyser, erupting and causing him to scream in pain as he frantically gets up, opening his eyes just in time to see Mercury coming at him.

Meanwhile, Coco is still being dragged back into the forest until the chain makes her collide with the trunk of a tree. She shakes it off until she realizes her sunglasses are lying shattered on the ground.

Coco grunts, glaring angrily as she looks around. 

"I take it back; I don't like her."

Just as she says this, a green shot rapidly comes at Coco, which she barely manages to jump back from as more come down on her from Emerald's position up in a tree above her. Coco unleashes her Gatling gun again and shoots high in the branches, but Emerald jumps around, using Thief's Respite to fire back and change them to sickle form so she can swing from each tree until she suddenly vanishes behind one of them.

Coco is looking around for her lost opponent.

"Damn!"

Yatsuhashi is seen coming up from behind her, hand on his sword's hilt.

"Coco!"

Coco waves at him, calling back to him as she continues to glance around.

"Watch out, she's in the trees!"

Port yells enthusiastically as a buzzer sounds around the arena, Coco looking up to see the footage of his coverage. 

"Oh, and with that final blow, Yatsuhashi is eliminated!"

Coco is stunned, her eyes widening in shock.

"What!?"

She looks behind her, only to see no one there. Her hand is shaking on the handle of her gun, and she doesn't even see the blur between the trees moving in for the kill.

Coco snorts and looks around.

"Damn!"

Little does she know that Emerald is rising up from behind her, blades raised, turning around a second too late. The weapon descends with a ringing gunshot, and Coco is seen flying out of the forest, landing all the way in the center of the stadium next to Yatsuhashi, also knocked unconscious. Emerald swings her sickles by their chains as Mercury looks over their defeated opponents.

Oobleck finally enters the verbal fray in the announcer's spot with Port.

"And with an amazing upset, Emerald and Mercury are victorious!"