Chapter 25

(Lucy's outfit of Uranus form)

Lucy had use Uranus form and holding a sword. Vidaldus Taka was amaze of Lucy's form and send to Lucy and Juvia. Lucy was slashing the hair that come at her with ease and Juvia merely stood there letting it go through her body. Taka had look at Lucy remember of what Jellal told him. 'So, this is Lucy that Jellal had talking about. Defeat her, huh? In my pleasure.' Thought Taka grinning. "Whoa, that's some skill you two girls got there especially you." He gestured toward Juvia. "That's one crazy body you got there." Taka laughed.

Himeko was so annoyed at Taka but Lucy had told her not to interfere their fight which mean Himeko have to stay behind watching their fight. Lucy was observe their fight that Taka had absorb Juvia's water lock. Lucy was really smart to figured out and will find his weakness so fast. 'It's so easy fight. Doesn't Jellal give me a tough fighter than this idiot? He's not strong fighter for me. At least, not Juvia. But guess that Juvia had lost this time. I will do something about it to stop Juvia from being control by him.' Thought Lucy before she pull Juvia away from Taka's attack and stay by her side.

' Thought Lucy before she pull Juvia away from Taka's attack and stay by her side

Jellal had look at Lucy and smirk knowing that Lucy already figured out. Beside Lucy was really smart woman that can observe her opponent so quickly. 'Guess that she had already figured out. Well, go for it, Lucy. I know you will because you want to show me of your power... My Lucy.' Thought Jellal while watching Lucy. Taka was start using his guitar and it's glowed purple. "Rock of Succubus!" Said Taka sending toward Juvia but Lucy had step in front of Juvia making Juvia and Himeko shock at her. "LUCY!" Yell Juvia and Himeko at the same time worry of Lucy.

Lucy just ignored them and use her dragon power to protect them. "Wall scale eliminate!" Said Lucy when her power was glowed and the barrier had form to prevent the attack get through. Taka was shock to see his attack had been failed. "W-What?! How?" Stutter Taka nervously. Lucy just calm looking at Taka before Lucy turned her head toward Juvia. "Juvia, I had order you to use your water tornado toward him. Beside, I have a plan. Trust me, Juvia." Said Lucy while holding one of her golden key.