Chapter 13

Team Natsu is cheerfully returning from a mission, because it went very well. Lucy asks why the others came along, since the request was her and Himeko, and Natsu responds, saying that they were the strongest team. Not only that, Gray was told Lucy that he will always stay by her side making Lucy smile. On their way, a lot of the townspeople of Magnolia are looking at them empathetically, whispering that they probably haven’t seen it yet. Lucy's eyes were split into a purple before disappeared. Lucy was now holding herself and get ready after this. When they finally reach the guild building, they find it torn apart by metal rods, surging out of the center.

 When they finally reach the guild building, they find it torn apart by metal rods, surging out of the center

Lucy was seeing metal rod that make her thinking of something. She have a feeling that she know a person. Mirajane meets them, and discloses it was Phantom Lord. She directs them to the basement, once the storage room, where Natsu asks the Master why nothing was being done, and Erza agrees with Natsu, but Makarov brushes their words off. Mirajane says the attack happened in the middle of the night, so no one was hurt and Makarov uses this fact to make Phantom Lord look even punier that it is. Natsu isn’t convinced, and Mirajane confesses the real reason why they aren’t counterattacking; it is utterly forbidden by the Council.

 Natsu isn’t convinced, and Mirajane confesses the real reason why they aren’t counterattacking; it is utterly forbidden by the Council

Lucy then going outside without hearing her name had been shouted. Lucy use her form and erase the metal rod from Fairy tail guild. She was repaired their guild to be a normal. Everyone were feel awe of Lucy's power. Gray was proud of Lucy. Lucy was look a little tired because using her power. Makarov then come out from the basement looking at Lucy with a smile.

"Thanks, Lucy. For return the guild to the normal. I'm so grateful for that." Said Makarov with sincerely. Lucy just nodded her head tiredly. Gray was come over Lucy who just standing there. "Hey, Lucy. Are you okay?" Ask Gray with a worry on his face. Lucy just smile to her brother. "I'm fine, Gray-nii. Don't worry about me. Just a little tired, that's all." Said Lucy in a weak tone.

Gray just nodded his head still worry of her. Lucy just look at the sky with still uneasy feeling. 'If you do this, I will hurt you. Don't do anything stupid at my friend... Gajeel.' Thought Lucy with still hoping that Gajeel not hurting her friends. Even she have a feeling that he will.