Chapter 34

Inside the Festival Hall, as Levy contemplates the actions taken by Laxus, Porlyusica arrives, demanding to see Makarov

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Inside the Festival Hall, as Levy contemplates the actions taken by Laxus, Porlyusica arrives, demanding to see Makarov. After she has examined him, she requests the presence of Laxus, for Makarov is currently at death's door, shocking Levy.

 After she has examined him, she requests the presence of Laxus, for Makarov is currently at death's door, shocking Levy

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Concurrently, Laxus is reminiscing about his younger days inside the Cathedral. He remembers one debate he had with Makarov, in which he confessed that he was fed up of being recognized as the "Master's grandson", scolding Makarov for having expelled his father, Ivan Dreyar. Ivan had been expelled for bringing harm to his fellow guildmates, but Laxus had been unforgiving and threatened to leave Fairy Tail to join his father's guild. Before leaving, Laxus swore that he would one day be stronger than Makarov. Laxus then returns to the present, in which he chastises himself for thinking these thoughts.

While Lucy, Himeko and Happy were already arrived at Thunder Palace where Laxus had waiting for their presence. Lucy had thinking about a form that she need to use in her battle. She guess that she will use Uranus form first then will requip herself as lightning form. She know that she was a dragon slayer but she need to use her own form. When they stopped the front, she saw Mystogan. "Mystogan, you're here. Are you come here to fight Laxus?" Asked Lucy calmly looking at Mystogan.

Mystogan had stopped and looked at her. "Lucy Fullbuster, do you come here to stop Laxus very well?" Said Mystogan at Lucy. Lucy just nodded her head. "Yeah, I do. You're come here for a same reason as me. I can tell it. He's waiting for us, Mystogan." Said Lucy with a scowl on her face. Mystogan just nodded his head. Happy looked between them wondering which one would be fighting Laxus or maybe both of them will. Mystogan tell Lucy that he'll fight Laxus first trying to make him stop but if he doesn't, he have to use force which make Lucy agree with him. They both walked towards the entrance with Happy and Himeko who following right behind them.

Laxus had saw Lucy who just leaning letting them have conversations. He was smirk wanting to see Lucy's power since he had heard about her power especially her dragon power. They get into an argument on who is stronger, with Laxus stating that it must be one of them. Mystogan reminds him of Erza and Laxus starts to refer to him as "Another-", which makes Mystogan attack. Mystogan inquires of his source, and Laxus states that he may reveal it, if he is defeated. The battle officially begins and Mystogan is the one to make the first move.