Chapter 63

In a pub in the capital city of Crocus, Natsu is seen arguing with Gray as Happy and Juvia cheer them on respectively. Lucy was feel relief to see Juvia had get well anyway since she get out from the infirmary room. Himeko was talking with Rei as always while Erza just eating her strawberry cake. Kazuya was going somewhere that no one know where he is. Lucy then got her vision make her sigh feeling something happen. She was going to stop her brother and Natsu. As Lucy is seen trying to get them to stop, Mirajane had approaches from behind and reminds her that the Grand Magic Games is on a break tomorrow, and asks why they can't blow off some steam. Lucy was sigh softly saying that she know about that. Makarov chuckles from the bar, saying that he will let them off for now, and instead encourages Natsu to give it his all. Lucy had becomes distressed as her friends begin to activate their Magic, only for them to be hastily interrupted by Erza, who is angry they squashed her cake. The female knight reminds Natsu and Gray that they are still in the Grand Magic Games, and that even though they may have made a comeback from last place to first, they needed to be wary and not waste their energy, as none of the other guilds are push overs. Lucy just laugh at Natsu and Gray. While Erza is saying she will have Natsu and Gray's heads for ruining her cake, Gajeelarrives at the bar and says he has something to show Natsu and Wendy. After arguing over the outcome of Natsu's and Gajeel's battle against Sting and Rogue, they finally agree to go. Lucy had a feeling about this anyway.

While at the hotel, Jiemma was scolding Yukino for her behavior toward Fairy Tail mage. He had already told her that he was not agree to make enemies with Fairy Tail which Yukino scowled at him. Yukino quickly cut him off. "I'm not agree with you, Master Jiemma. Our guild was the strongest in Fiore. Fairy Tail had taken our glory just like that. I will not let them take our glory just like that. Don't stop me, Master Jiemma." Said Yukino sternly before leaving the hall. Sting and Rogue were silent looking at Yukino's back. Minerva was sigh before looking at her father. "Don't worry, dad. I'm sure that someone will make her open her eyes. She will realize of her mistake, dad." Said Minerva assure her father. Jiemma was nodded his head agree with his daughter.

A hooded person is seen walking in a back ally of Crocus when Jellal confronts them, asking to know their identity. As the person turns to face him, Jellal reacts with great shock and later meets with Meredy and Ultear to tell them of his unnerving discovery. He can't believe that he meet that person. He was look at the sky thinking about his lover. "Lucy..." Said Jellal lowly.

Gajeel leads the other three Dragon Slayers, their Exceed partners, as well as Gray to the area under the arena he had discovered earlier that day

Gajeel leads the other three Dragon Slayers, their Exceed partners, as well as Gray to the area under the arena he had discovered earlier that day. The area is revealed to be filled with the skeletons of numerous Dragons, which causes everyone to begin wondering what had happened. Wendy then remembers one of the spells taught to her by Porlyusica: Milky Way. She reveals how she had originally thought it was an offensive spell, but now believes that it may be used to communicate with souls of Dragons who had died long ago, and that by using it they can learn what had happened to the Dragons here and maybe even their own. Lucy was impressed at Wendy's skill.