Chapter 87

Lucy was still shock when she heard what her mother told her. Lucy was looking down with her hand who clenched her fist tightly holding her feeling. "Really, mom? Is that how you can be alive because your soul had been control by someone? You don't know who is that person who control you, mom?" Said Lucy lowly. Layla was look upset looking at her daughter before looking at the lake. "Yeah, Lucy. I'm sorry. I know that was hard for you but you have to accept it. We need to find that person but I don't know how. We should find a way, Lucy." Said Layla softly.

Lucy then thinking about Jellal. She think that Jellal may help her. "Mom, I think I know who can help us. We need to see Jellal. He will help us, mom." Said Lucy in confidence. Layla was confused to know who is Jellal. "Jellal?" Said Layla before she followed Lucy. Meanwhile Zeref appears behind Natsu, commenting that he had expected him to come this far. Zeref states that Tartaros is Zeref's bookshelf, the town where his books live. He further explains that even though the guild was formed by the Demons, he didn't build it, but rather Master E.N.D. Natsu recalls E.N.D. as the Demon Igneel tried to kill, with Zeref saying that he couldn't and that it was a mistake. This enrages Natsu who exclaims that he will take Igneel's place to kill the Demon and extends his sword to Zeref. As the sword passes him, the blade is burnt, leaving only the hilt. Once again, Zeref reminds Natsu that Igneel couldn't kill E.N.D. and that E.N.D. is the strongest Demon he had ever created. Zeref further warns Natsu, claiming that the Fire Dragon Slayer will be forced to be confronted with a choice, whether to let him live or die. Zeref proceeds to leave, saying that it would spoil the fun if he appeared in front of Tartaros, wondering if it is Natsu or E.N.D. that will reach him next time. Time resumes as Natsu ponders on his words.

Meanwhile, Erza gives chase to Kyôka through the hole she made to the underside of the cube. She is manipulated by gravity and lands on the underside where she is greeted by members of Fairy Tail. Realizing that Elfman is safe, they proceed to enter the hole, however, Erza is suddenly grabbed by Kyôka, who uses her extended, talon-like fingers to swing Erza around and smash her into the ground, becoming rather fond of her. Erza screams for Himeko and the others to stop Face as its seal has been undone.

 Erza screams for Himeko and the others to stop Face as its seal has been undone

Inside the labs, Lisanna finds Mirajane safe when Seilah suddenly appears. Lisanna warns her sister that the Demon has the ability to manipulate an opponent's body. Mirajane steps in front of Lisanna as Seilah confesses that she is the one that ordered Elfman to blow up the guild. Angered, Mirajane looks at Seilah intensely.

Meanwhile, Wendy and Carla fly to Face's location as there are only 34 minutes remaining until its activation. While Wendy and Carla rush to where Face is, Franmalth unleashes his ultimate form, morphing into the soul of Hades, the previous master of Grimoire Heart. Seilah reveals that with her Curse Power, Macro, she can control movements of anyone she casts it upon. Mirajane figures she controls Elfman with it and unleashes her Satan Soul, wanting to take revenge for her siblings.