Chapter 51

After Lucy's match, Sting was amazed at Lucy's strength. "Wow, she's strong. No doubt about that." Said Sting simply. Rogue just silent looking at Lucy who talk with her teammates. A voice had interrupt Sting. "Lucy Fullbuster who had 12 keys as celestial mage. Not only that, she have a planetary magic and requip mage. Also as a dragon slayer. She was really strong but I will fight her if I have a chance." Said Yukino who look at Lucy. Sting, Rogue and Rufus were looking at Yukino speechless.

The second battle is already in progress, being between Team Blue Pegasus' Ren Akatsuki and Team Mermaid Heels' Araña Webb

The second battle is already in progress, being between Team Blue Pegasus' Ren Akatsuki and Team Mermaid Heels' Araña Webb. On the battlefield, Ren and Araña stand guarding their ground, the two commenting on their improvement since previous years. Before either can move to attack, Jenny Realight speaks from the commentators box, calling out her encouragement for Ren, but also commenting that Sherry Blendy is in the stands cheering him on too. Seeing Ren become distracted by this, Araña moves to attack, hitting Ren with her Thread Magic. From the stands, Sherry calls out to him, but Ooba tells her to stop encouraging rival teams, despite the fact that the two Mages are engaged. Hearing this once more, Ren comments that they aren't engaged, rather "just stuck together", however he follows this up by stating that when she isn't by his side he can't truly get into things. Vowing to not look lame in front of his beloved, Ren moves to cast Aerial Phose, the spell catching Araña off guard and sending her to the ground, ending the battle with Blue Pegasus the victor.

While Erza, Elfman and Natsu discuss their discomfort with the member of Blue Pegasus in the bunny suit and Lucy just laugh nervously, the commentators announce the third battle of the day: Team Quatro Cerberus' Warcry against Team Sabertooth's Or...

While Erza, Elfman and Natsu discuss their discomfort with the member of Blue Pegasus in the bunny suit and Lucy just laugh nervously, the commentators announce the third battle of the day: Team Quatro Cerberus' Warcry against Team Sabertooth's Orga Nanagear. As the two enter the field, the Exceed in the crowd discuss the possible victors, whilst Sting becomes excited, stating that he likes Warcry's Magic; Rogue states he is uninterested and leaves. On the field, the battle begins and Warcry shocks a great many people by instantly bursting into tears, the Quatro Cerberus Mage turning to Orga and screaming that as he cries he becomes more powerful. However, Orga responds by merely raising a hand and unleashing a huge flurry of black lightning at his opponent, Warcry stunning the crowd and his team by falling to the single attack alone. As Sabertooth is declared the winner and Warcry is carried out of the arena, Sting calls out to Orga, complaining that he should have moved slower and made the whole thing more fun. Irked by this, Orga heads back out to the center of the field and proceeds to sing a song whilst the audience screams and cheers for Fiore's strongest guild.