Chapter 37

Wendy had look up at Lucy and recognize her making Wendy smile. "Oh, my. It's you, Lucy-san!" Said Wendy happily. Lucy was giggle at her cute action and hugging her back. "Yeah, it's me. You're so cute, Wendy." Said Lucy while nuzzle her cheek making Wendy giggle. "Lucy-san, that's tickles." Said Wendy cutely. Gray was sweat drop at their actions. "What's going on over there?" Asked Gray confused. Lyon just calm looking at Lucy and Wendy. "Girls always remain a mystery." Said Lyon simply. Himeko had wondered how Lucy know Wendy. Everyone were watching at Wendy.

They are distrustful of her young age except Lucy, Erza, Natsu, Himeko, Rei and Kazuya as they voice their concerns, Carla enters the room. Everyone stared at the new addition. It was a white female cat wearing what appeared to be a yellow rob, with a pink bow on her neck and tail. Lucy noticed she was the same as Happy. Sherry looked away embarrassed and mumble about stupid cat which Lucy just added her open wound make her shut up by herself. Lyon had sigh shook his head said nothing.

Wendy turned to the Carla. "Oh, Carla! You had follow me here?" Said Wendy a little surprise. "Of course I did. You are too young to be traveling by your own without any company, Wendy." Said Carla seriously. Lucy was smile looking at Carla and Wendy. "Seems like you have a protective guardian, Wendy." Said Lucy. Carla just huff without saying anything at her which Lucy doesn't have any problem about her attitude. Hibiki, Eve and Ren were trying to flirting with Carla make Lucy sweat drop and stopped their stupid action. Himeko had muttered how stupid of them.

Happy immediately falls in love with her and try to convince Lucy for helping him which Lucy just silent didn't say anything. Carla doesn't impress at Happy and look away only make Happy succeeding like her more. Rei had a thought about Happy who seems like Carla which Himeko had agreed for. Wendy apologizes for not being strong at fighting, instead she will help the team with her supportive Magic. Lucy had patted her shoulder with a smile on her face anyway.

"Wendy we would never send a fellow mage home just because they're different from the rest of us. Your support magic will be very useful to us, so don't worry." Said Lucy sincerely. Wendy look up at Lucy. "Really, Lucy-san?" Asked Wendy unsurely. Lucy just nodded her head. "Yeah, we would all love to have you here," Said Lucy as she turned to the group with a sharp smile, "Wouldn't we?" Asked Lucy which make Natsu and Gray shiver nodded their head fastly. Kazuya and Erza were agree with Lucy too. Erza had come over by Lucy's side and smiled. "I'm agree with Lucy. We will gladly to take you with us, Wendy. Don't worry about that." Said Erza assuring her. Wendy had brighten up looking at Erza and happy to see her anyway.

 The Trimens try to flirting with Wendy when they got kicked by Lucy. "Don't try to flirting with Wendy, you idiot!" Said Lucy angrily. Carla had mutter idiot which Himeko agree with her. All the ruckus is cut short by Ichiya, who begins to explain the plan to everyone. However, he suddenly leaves to go to the bathroom make everyone waiting for him. They waited for a few minutes before Ichiya came back in. Lucy blinked as she noticed something was slightly off about him after he came back from the bathroom. It almost felt familiar to her, too. Whatever this feeling was she thought it'd be best to watch observe him for a while.

"Much better, now please pay close attention." Ichiya started again, "To the north lies the Worth Woodsea, where the ancients once sealed a powerful force. A magic...called Nirvana!" Said Ichiya make his posing which make Gray feel irritated. Lucy was think about Nirvana since it was her first time she heard. Hibiki had use his achieve magic. He then introduce them about the member of Oracion Seis. Lucy just calm looking at Hibiki's achieve magic.

 Lucy just calm looking at Hibiki's achieve magic