Chapter 30

Everything were come back to normal

Everything were come back to normal. Lucy and Erza had already bid their goodbye to Simon and the others since they want to go another adventure. Lucy was hope that she will meet them again. Before she walked away, she heard a voice making she turned around quickly. "Lucy, thanks for everything. You had save my life. I love you, Lucy." Said a voice who was Jellal. Lucy had let out her tear with a small smile on her face anyway.

"Jellal, thanks. I love you too. I hope to see you again, Jellal." Said Lucy quietly before she goes over Erza who just waiting for her. "What's wrong, Lucy?" Asked Erza when she saw a tear sliding down on her cheek. Lucy was smile shook her head while wiping her tear. "Nothing, Erza. Everything was fine." Said Lucy simply with a smile. Erza just nodded her head before they walked into the hotel. There they saw Gray and Natsu were bickering each other while Happy and Himeko just playing their game. Lucy was smile looking at her brother while Erza just leaning on the wall calmly.

Next day, the gang boarded a train back to Magnolia and home of their guild Fairy Tail

Next day, the gang boarded a train back to Magnolia and home of their guild Fairy Tail. When they arrive at the guild they saw it was complete looking completely different. "Wow!" Happy and Himeko were stared in awe. "Well this is a surprise." Said Erza. "They finished building it?!" Natsu and Happy exclaimed in suprisely. "Well there it is Fairy Tail's new guild hall!" Said Gray.

They all walked inside and noticed the new changes to the guild, "Are you kidding me? We've got a café now?" Said Gray while observed it. Natsu looked completely dumbfounded. "Looks like we have a gift shop too." Said Lucy as she saw Max by Fairy Tail Goods Shop store. "Hey there." Said Max as he greeted them. "Glad you guys made it back okay, what's new?" Asked Max happily. Happy flew over to him. "They had got you working the gift shop Max? It's been awhile since we've seen you around the guild." Said Happy.

Max scratched his cheek with a smile. "Well master made me go back to school because he wanted me to take business classes." Said Max with a little blush on his face. Lucy walked over to them. "These are some interesting items you have here Max." Said Lucy as she complimented. Max smiled at herm "Thanks Lucy! Oh hey, Lucy! I'm glad you're here I've got something to show you!" Said Max.