Chapter 94

Remembering Igneel's unannounced departure, Natsu, as well as the others, looks upon the Dragons with amazement

Remembering Igneel's unannounced departure, Natsu, as well as the others, looks upon the Dragons with amazement. Lucy had already know that was really Igneel but she still wonder about Calliana while she still holding Jellal who still unconscious and  Levy holds an exhausted Gajeel. As the two Dragons then commence their aerial battle, Juvia wonders how the Dragon was in Natsu's body, with Levy concluding that the same could be the case for Gajeel. Lucy was silent since she know what happen but she doesn't know about Calliana's whereabout. Lucy had look at Igneel. 'Igneel, I wish that I can help you but I know you want to deal it by yourself. I hope that Natsu will be fine.' Thought Lucy with a little upset on her expression face.

Elsewhere, the Twin Dragons of Sabertooth reconvene from the strange feeling that occurred to them while also noticing that Mard Geer has escaped from their sight, who is now looking upon the battle between the Dragons. Wendy finally wakes up, much to Carla and Doranbolt's relief. Meanwhile, the other Fairy Tail Mages look on the raging battle in disbelief, wondering who is the Dragon battling Acnologia. Kazuya had look at Acnologia since he know that Lucy have fight him before. Concurrently, Kyôka and Erza are in awe for the Dragons as well, with Minerva and the Exceeds commenting on the impending destruction that could occur from the might of the two creatures.

 Concurrently, Kyôka and Erza are in awe for the Dragons as well, with Minerva and the Exceeds commenting on the impending destruction that could occur from the might of the two creatures

In the meantime, Mard Geer recognizes both of the Dragons and concurs that his plans have changed. Back to Natsu's group, Gajeel angrily questions if that really is his foster father, with Natsu still being mystified himself. Angry, Natsu uses his flames to launch himself in the air and attach himself on Igneel's body, asking the Flame Dragon a myriad of unanswered questions. Igneel chastises him, saying that it isn't the right time while fending off Acnologia with his Dragon's Roar. The ensuing heat affects the battlefield, with everyone reacting to it. However, the Black Dragon is unharmed from the blast, completely shocking the Mages. With Natsu being in the way, Igneel then proposes a job for him: to retrieve the Book of E.N.D. Natsu agrees under the condition that his father can answer all the questions he desires. Igneel then flings Natsu toward Mard Geer, aiming to retrieve the book from the Demon. Kazuya in another hand worry of Erza. "Erza, I hope you will be fine." Said Kazuya lowly since Rei and Himeko with him.