Chapter 39

Lucy had already defeated Angel in her battle. Lucy then picked up Natsu going over Himeko and Happy. Lucy had put down and look where Wendy and Carla. Himeko had told her that they go to Nirvana trying to stop them. Lucy then feeling something had bother her. This feeling was same when she being with Jellal. Lucy had wonder if he was there at Nirvana. Which it make Lucy run over Nirvana followed by Himeko.

"Lucy, where are you going?" Asked Himeko. Lucy just run away without looking at Himeko. "To Nirvana. I had feel a same thing when I with Jellal. This feeling... It's him, right? He was still alive. Am I right, Himeko?" Said Lucy. Himeko just silent feeling guilty at Lucy but she doesn't have choice to tell her a truth. "Yeah, that's right. Jellal still alive, Lucy. I'm sorry for not telling you. I'm afraid that you will be heartbroken when you see Jellal, Lucy." Said Himeko honestly. Lucy just silent not saying anything and going to find Jellal.

Timeskip

Lucy and Himeko were arrived where Erza and Kazuya had defeated Midnight. "Erza! Kazuya! You guys were already defeated Midnight?" Said Lucy looking at Midnight who had already been unconscious. Erza was shock to see Lucy. "Lucy! You're here already. Yeah, we did it." Said Erza nervously. Lucy had wonder why Erza look so nervous when she look behind Kazuya make Lucy's eyes widen in shock. A guy that always make her heart beating fast, warm and also make her fall in love with him. It's Jellal Fernandes. Lucy had froze to see Jellal who looking at her. "Jellal..." Said Lucy lowly.

Jellal was look at Lucy feel something in his heart but he can't remember of it. "Who are you? Do you know me like Erza and Kazuya?" Said Jellal which make Lucy and Himeko shock. They can't believe that Jellal had said to them. Lucy look at Erza and ask her explanation. Erza was sigh knowing it will make Lucy shock about Jellal. "Jellal... He had amnesia. It's affect from lacrima. He can't remember who he is, our friends and us too. But he only know your name and my name, Lucy." Explain Erza which make Lucy broken. Himeko look at Lucy's sad expression make her feel upset too. "Oh, my. He had already lost his memories. He was really sure doesn't remember about what he done to Lucy." Said Himeko lowly.

Lucy was look over Jellal and go in front of him. "Hey, Jellal. It's me, Lucy. The one you want to see, right?" Said Lucy. Jellal was shock to heard that looking at Lucy. He was touching her cheek softly looking at her face closely. "Lucy... It was you, right?" Said Jellal hoping that was her. Lucy had held his hand who touch her cheek and rubbed his hand softly. "Yeah, that's right. It's me, Jellal." Said Lucy softly looking at Jellal. Jellal was silent looking at her before he look down. "I... I had hurt you, Lucy. I'm sorry. Whatever I'm done to you, please forgive me, Lucy." Said Jellal with regretful face.

Lucy was tremble holding her elbow to held her tear from falling down. She need to be strong anyway. "It's okay, Jellal. I have forgive you. I don't have any grudge against you whatever you did to me, Jellal. It's already past. Don't worry about it, Jellal." Said Lucy assuring Jellal that everything will be fine. Jellal was shock to hear that Lucy had forgive him which make him feel grateful at the same time still feel guilty.

"Thanks for forgive me, Lucy. I'm not deserve of your kindness." Said Jellal lowly. Lucy then smile at Jellal and ruffle his hair. "Don't worry about it, Jellal. So what should we do now?" Said Lucy looking at Erza. Erza told her that they need to wait any signal from other guild to make sure everyone fine. Lucy just nodded and stand next to Jellal. Lucy had take Jellal's hand and hold it tightly looking at him. "It's okay, Jellal. Everything will be fine. Trust me, Jellal." Said Lucy with a smile. Jellal just nodded his head smile back and hold her hand back tightly.