Chapter 43

Lucy and Gray were already arrived where Natsu, Erza, Wendy, Himeko, Lily, Carla and Happy waiting for

Lucy and Gray were already arrived where Natsu, Erza, Wendy, Himeko, Lily, Carla and Happy waiting for. They have gathered together to fight Hades. Natsu had already pumped his fist together feel fire up to fight Hades. "Now, team Natsu had already here. Let's go, guys!" Said Natsu with a confidence voice. Lucy, Wendy, Gray and Erza were nodded their head agree with Natsu. Lucy had give a signal at Himeko to find something in the ship. Lucy had a little information from her spirit, Capricorn that Hades's heart had hiding somewhere in the ship meaning if they destroy the heart, Hades's power will be drained. Himeko just nodded her head before they going up on the ice that make by Gray.

Lucy had run a little behind Natsu. "There's no need to ask for. Hades need to be defeated for what he done to us. I won't let someone like him to destroyed us. I mean Fairy Tail! You go attack him first, Natsu! I will follow you behind." Said Lucy simply which Natsu agree for. Natsu immediately sends a fireball at Hades telling him to eat the power of Fairy Tail, Hades easily stops the attack with his hands but is surprised to see Erza and Gray appear right in front of him. Erza, in her Black Wing Armor, attacks with her Moon Glimpse while Gray attacks with his Ice-Make: Cold Excalibur.

 Erza, in her Black Wing Armor, attacks with her Moon Glimpse while Gray attacks with his Ice-Make: Cold Excalibur

(Lucy's moon form)

Lucy then use her celestial key spirit and summons Taurus to attack Hades. Then she transform into her planetary magic : Moon form. She had threw her bell and chanted it launch toward Hades. He had get hit by her power anyway. Wendy casts a series of supportive spells on her friends, enhancing their attack power, defensive power and speed. With Wendy's support, Erza and Gray continue to attack Hades, but miss. Lucy then throw one bell at him but he had avoid her bell make her bell broken. Lucy just tch in annoyance that her attack fail make her change back into a normal since she know that her form can't affect him.

Hades snags Erza and slams her into Gray. Natsu sees this as an opening and attacks Hades with his Fire Dragon's Wing Attack. Hades recovers from the attack and then snags Natsu with his chain. However, a newly-requiped Erza cuts the chain, freeing Natsu. Gray uses his Ice-Make: Hammer to propel Natsu towards Hades. Wendy attacks with her Sky Dragon's Roar and Lucy opens summons Scorpio who attacks Hades with his Sand Buster. The two attacks combine into a Unison Raid and surrounds Natsu, boosting his Magic. Natsu then hits Hades with a Fire Dragon's Sword Horn sending him crashing to the wall.