Chapter 42

The first trial have already finished. Gray, Loke, Gajeel, Levy, Cana, Himeko, Elfman and Evergreen were passed in the first trial. Makarov announces the results of the first test and they find out that Juvia Lockser and Lisanna were beaten by Erza Scarlet while Elfman and Evergreen beat Mirajane through some secret technique.

 Makarov announces the results of the first test and they find out that Juvia Lockser and Lisanna were beaten by Erza Scarlet while Elfman and Evergreen beat Mirajane through some secret technique

Makarov announces the details for the second test which is to find the location of the grave of Mavis Vermillion, the first Master of Fairy Tail, within six hours. Meanwhile, Mest tells Wendy of Tenrou Island and how there's said to be a big secret on the island and invites her to explore. Wendy agrees with delight. Around the same time, Panther Lily and Carla walk on the shores. He expresses more of his doubts about Mest, how it is unlikely for Mystogan to take on a disciple and asks if he really is a member of the guild.

Lucy, Kazuya, Erza, Juvia, Lisanna and Mirajane were at the camp. Lucy was feel amaze of Himeko who being a partner which it be Cana. Juvia had look at Lucy wonder who she fighting for. Juvia going over Lucy who just get rest for a while. "Lucy, can I ask you something?" Said Juvia politely. Lucy had look at Juvia with a soft smile on her face. "Yeah, Juvia. What is it?" Said Lucy softly. Juvia feel a little embarrassed to ask Lucy. "Urm, I had wondered who do you fighting against for, Lucy?" Said Juvia shyly.

Looking at Juvia making Lucy giggle happily. She know that she was really happy to see Juvia that have feeling toward her brother, Gray. "I see. Well, it's Gray and Loke. If you want to know, Juvia." Said Lucy calmly. Juvia was a little shock to hear that and wonder if Gray win this battle since she know Lucy's strength. Knowing Juvia's thought, she cut off her mind. "They were already passed the first trial if that's your answer. If you wonder how, I just passed him. He was already improve his strength. I'm proud of him. I know that he can do it, Juvia." Said Lucy with a wide smile on her face.

" Said Lucy with a wide smile on her face