Chapter 12

Team Natsu were already come back safely to Fairy tail guild. Lucy's eyes were glowing purple before it's quickly disappeared. Lucy had know something will happen quickly rushing toward the request board without caring Erza shouting to her. Lucy had ripped the paper and give toward Mirajane. She was explain to Mirajane.

After the investigation ended, Mirajane had put it away making Lucy feel relieved. Lucy was told them about her power who she named it as a 'quick vision' making them feel impress especially Gray and Natsu. Gray want to know everything about Lucy and feel that Lucy hiding something from him.

Makarov have return to the guild and forgive them. They were free from punishment but he warn them if they did again, they won't be let go from any punishment. Natsu was afraid quickly nodded his head. Lucy was smile gladly that they won't be punished by Makarov. She was patted Gray's shoulder softly while Gray just looking at her with soften expression on his face.

Himeko looks so tired that Lucy tells Gray that they are going home. Gray was telling Lucy that he will go with them make Lucy doesn't have choice to let him anyway. They were walking in silent without saying anything. Gray was thinking of something and told Lucy for telling her life to him. Lucy was giving in to her brother anyway and begin her story of her life to Gray.

Flashback

A 5 year old little blonde girl was crying to see her town have been destroyed by a demon named Deliora. Lucy was walking around to searching of her brother but no where making Lucy feel upset. She was believe that her brother still alive at somewhere safely. She was hoping that she will meet her brother again.

Lucy was walking leaving the destroy town and go somewhere safely. While she walk so far away from her town, she was feeling a presence of someone. She was running toward area forest and froze to see something that make her shock. It was a silver diamond dragon. Lucy was feel amaze to see a beautiful dragon.

 Lucy was feel amaze to see a beautiful dragon

(In your imagination)

It's name Calliana. She was a queen of dragon. Also have powerful magic in her body. Calliana was sense Lucy's appearance and looking at her. Her eyes were soften looking at Lucy. "Hey, kit. My name is Calliana. What's your name?" Ask Calliana gently. Lucy was feel comfortable with Calliana. "My name is Lucy Fullbuster. If you don't mind, can I ask you?" Said Lucy with a curiousty on her face. Calliana seems like Lucy. "Sure, what is it?" Said Calliana anyway.

"I know that you're a real dragon. So, what type of you? What's your power if you don't mind me asking, Calliana?" Said Lucy softly. Calliana was smile at her with a soften face. "Sure. I'm an elementral of dragon. My power were fire, ice, water, iron, diamond, shadow, light and wind. These were my power, Lucy." Said Calliana calmly. Lucy was look awe at Calliana.

"That's so powerful magic you have, Calliana. I had heard that dragon had teach human of their power by their will. They were called as dragon slayer. Right, Calliana?" Said Lucy. Calliana was smile fondly knowing her life. "Yeah, that's right. I won't mind to teach you of my power, Lucy." Said Calliana casually.

Lucy was shock to hear that. She can't hide her excitement making Calliana laugh at her childish. "Really, Calliana? Thanks. But why you want to teach me?" Said Lucy with a little frown on her face. "Because you're my friend. Don't you want to be my friend, Lucy?" Said Calliana calmly looking at Lucy. Lucy was smile gently at Calliana. "Sure. Let's be friend. I would like to be your friend, Calliana." Said Lucy softly.

Calliana was smile and guide her to her place. Calliana was training Lucy of her power. Lucy was really fast learning her power and she was really skill. They were stay together untill the day that Calliana had disappeared. Lucy was feel upset and promise to find Calliana and also her brother.

Flashback end

"That's how I meet Calliana, Gray. I guess that was enough for me to tell you about my life. We have already arrive at my place. You should go home, Gray-nii." Said Lucy softly. Gray was sigh asking her permission to let him stay with her. It was make Lucy give up and let Gray stay with her.

They were enter the house together. Lucy was take shower while Gray was laying on Lucy's bed with Himeko. After Lucy finish her shower and wearing her pajama, she had get out from her bathroom. Lucy had saw Gray sleeping on her bed near the window while Himeko sleep at the end of the bed.

Lucy was smile fondly before she walked toward the bed. She was laying next to Gray. She was ruffling his hair softly just like how their mother doing to their children. Gray was snore softly looking so peaceful on his face anyway. She was then hugging him with a smile on her face before falling sleep.

"Good night, Gray-nii." - Lucy