Chapter 68

Lucy was feel angry at Future Rogue who talk with them

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Lucy was feel angry at Future Rogue who talk with them. Preparing to leave and watch the carnage ensue, Future Rogue tells one of the Dragons, the mighty Zirconis, that he can do as he pleases with the humans, something which "makes [his] mouth water". Lucy had recognize Zirconis feeling that she will beat him. Even so, she have a feeling that Wendy will fight this dragon.

Laughing maniacally, Zirconis, contemplates as to which human will be his first meal, but Wendy, seeing this, asks Zirconis if he remembers them from the Dragon Graveyard. Carla, however, reprimands Wendy for asking such a thing, explaining that they've never met this Zirconis, and that as a Dragon Slayer, Wendy is the only one who can defeat him. During this spat, however, Zirconis resolves to eat all of them at once and fires a large blast of Magic from his mouth, which strips all whom were hit of their clothing. Zirconis then explains that while humans taste exceptionally well, their clothes, on the other hand, do not; ergo, he removed them.

Upon seeing the nude soldiers flee, Zirconis arrives at the conclusion that he isn't fond of men either, and states that he is more of a "ladies man". As Wendy asks if Zirconis performed Magic, he states that he did, and that all Dragons can, before stripping Lucy of her clothing as well. Zirconis then maliciously chuckles that the Magic they wield strips humans of their dignity, which prompts Wendy to state that her Magic was made to defeat Dragons such as he. Lucy was scowl at Zirconis before requip herself. Zirconis had stop laughing when he saw Lucy's expression face make him feel fear at her. Lucy was glare coldly at Zirconis. "You're such a troublesome, old dragon!" Said Lucy before she transform into a soul dragon make Zirconis's eyes widen in shock looking at Lucy's soul dragon.

 "You're such a troublesome, old dragon!" Said Lucy before she transform into a soul dragon make Zirconis's eyes widen in shock looking at Lucy's soul dragon

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Lucy's soul dragon)

Zirconis was scared of her soul dragon who seems stronger than any dragon. Lucy had not let Zirconis going far away from her quickly use her tail dragon hitting on Zirconis's face make him fall down on the ground. Wendy then stop Lucy tell her that she will take care of Zirconis which make Lucy nodded her head. Lucy quickly going to find her brother and flew away from Zirconis. Then she saw Gray fighting against minion of dragons. She had a vision quickly attack all the minions make Gray, Juvia, Meredy and Lyon looking at Lucy. Lucy then attack the other side who had appeared behind Gray who just protect Juvia since Lyon tried to warn Gray.

Lucy Fullbuster - (Jellal love story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें