Chapter 31

Lucy and Himeko were walking the street going to the guild. Lucy have a weird feeling but she just ignored it. When they were enter the guild, they look everyone were doing their own business. She look where her team but they were no where so she just sit down on the bar quietly. Miran had greet her and saw her expression face anyway.

"Hey, Lucy

"Hey, Lucy. What's the matter? Had something bother you, Lucy?" Said Mira nicely. Lucy was look at Mira give her a small smile. "It's nothing, Mira. Nothing had bother me, don't worry about it. Do you know where Erza, Gray, Natsu and Happy? I didn't see them here anyway." Said Lucy lowly. Mira just smile at her telling her that they going to take something that be asked by Levy.

"They will be back for a few minutes. It will not take long if Natsu not doing anything that makes Erza mad." Said Mira while wiping the dishes. Lucy was sweat drop knowing that Mira been right about it. She was sigh in bore face while drinking her milkshake. Himeko just relax herself anyway. Then Lucy had remember of something before she look at Himeko.

"Hime, I want to ask you about something happen when we save from etherion. How do you find me?" Asked Lucy in curious face. Himeko was look at Lucy before she sigh softly. "Well, Gray had heard something that call him told him to get you. He was quickly leave us and got you out from the underwater. That's how you got survive, Lucy." Said Himeko calmly.

Lucy was feel weird to find out about the voice had called her brother anyway. She had wonder who is that person. Before she ask Himeko, Natsu, Erza, Happy and Gray were return bringing a potion that Levy asked for. Lucy was smile happy to see her team back safely. Gray had saw Lucy who sit there was smile back at her before he come over her. Gray then kiss her forehead before looking at Lucy. Lucy feel embarrassed that she get kiss on her forehead like a kid even they're siblings.

"I'm back, Lucy." Said Gray softly before take a seat next to her. Lucy just giggle before look at Gray. "Welcome back, Gray-nii." Said Lucy before kiss his cheek. Gray was happy to get a kiss on his cheek make him smile. While Lucy and Gray have conversations, Juvia was watching them with a fondly on her smile. She was glad that Lucy was Gray's little sister. Levy who take a potion was going to the library but she was tripped make her fall down and the potion had flying over Lucy making Lucy poof herself.