Chapter 5

Lucy, Natsu, Himeko and Happy were already arrive at the Hargeon city. Lucy was decide to take a boat for taking them to Galuna island. Natsu was refuse to take it but be forced by Lucy. Natsu doesn't have choice to follow Lucy. When every boatman were refuse them to take them at the Galuna island, Natsu was suggested Lucy to swim which Lucy refuse.

While Lucy in her thought, Lucy has sense Gray's appearance. She had to prepare herself to face her brother. When she look at her brother, Gray was look piss off. Because Natsu had take his sister to join him who steal S-class request from second floor.

"Hey, you! How dare you take Lucy with you to go this mission?! If you want to do that mission, go by yourself! Don't drag Lucy with you, idiot!" Yell Gray in anger tone. His face was look so angry and annoyed. Himeko was afraid to see Gray who look fierce toward Natsu.

Natsu was angry and argue with Gray without care of any people who look over them. When they doesn't have any resolve, they were using their magic making one of boatman notice. His name is Bobo. When he saw that, he immediately offers to take them to Galuna Island. Natsu knocks Gray unconscious while he is distracted and they tie him up and take him with them so he won't go back to Fairy Tail and have Erza Scarlet to come for them.

On the way to the island, the sailor tells them his name is Bobo and shows them the results of the curse on the island by revealing his left arm which looks like the arm of a demon. As they look at his demonic arm in shock, Bobo points to Galuna Island. They look at the island and then turn to ask him something just to find that he has disappeared, leaving them confused as a giant wave approaches and engulfs them.

Lucy then using her planetary magic who is Mercury form. She then stop the boat from flying away and bring it with her while she was walk on the water. Gray can't stop himself when he look his sister. 'Wow, this is her power. I know that she's stronger but never thought she will be powerful. Lucy, what's more of your power do you have than dragon slayer magic that you have?' Thought Gray while looking at Lucy's back.

Timeskip

They were already arrive at the island safely. Natsu then looking at Gray saying that they were already in the island. Gray finally give up telling them that he will join them. He said that he can't let Natsu and Lucy get punished by Makarov. He will take this punishment together. The only Gray think was Lucy. He need to protect Lucy.

Lucy was smile at him and walking together with them searching the village. A few hours later, they were finally found a village. To their surprise, the villagers all have parts of their bodies that are of a monster's or a demon's. The village chief, Moka, tells them that ever since the moon changed to a purple color, they have been cursed. When the purple moon brightly shines above them, their whole bodies turn to that of a demon's. The group had been startled by a live demonstration of this as the purple moon shows itself from behind the clouds. Moka adds that in the morning, they return to their previous forms, but sometimes, it truly transforms someone into a real Demon and he loses his mind. In situations like that, the villagers had no choice but to kill that person to protect themselves. The villagers tell them that they want Fairy Tail to destroy the moon in order to stop the curse.

The team stays in the village for the night. Gray then pull Lucy lying with him. He want to sleep with his sister and also stay her away from Natsu. Lucy was smile and lying next to him since Gray was her brother. She can't lie that she miss to sleep together with Gray after 12 years they separate.

Then next day, they head out to explore the island and look for another way to lift the curse other than destroying the moon. They are attacked by a giant mouse wearing a maid uniform. Gray creates an ice floor using Ice-Make: Floor which makes the mouse slip and fall off. During the fight, Lucy and Happy were inside Horologium, protecting themselves . They find an ancient temple and go inside. While they are inside, Natsu pounds his feet on the floor to test it. The ground crumbles and they fall down into a secret underground cave. They search ahead and find a giant Demon encased in ice.

Gray is shocked and nervous to find this particular Demon here

Gray is shocked and nervous to find this particular Demon here. Also his sister was shock to see demon. He then proceeds to tell the team that the Demon is called Delioraand that it ravaged their homeland ten years ago. Lucy was silent to hearing what her brother telling them for.

His teacher, Ur, gave her life to seal it in that ice. They hear voices approaching and hide. One of them is a boy with thick eyebrows and blue spiked hair, another is a dog man and the last is a young woman, who comes in and says that they must find the intruders who hurt Angelica, the giant mouse. They leave when they hear a noise created by Happy. Gray is angered and is determined to stop them from releasing Deliora and throwing dirt on Ur's name.