Chapter 53

Team Fairy Tail A and the Thunder God Tribe pay a visit to Elfman in the infirmary with Porlyusica

Team Fairy Tail A and the Thunder God Tribe pay a visit to Elfman in the infirmary with Porlyusica. While there, Erza praises her fellow Mage for his efforts against Bacchus during their previous battle. Lucy was smile happily also praise him. Not only that, Lucy had tease Evergreen make her a little blush making Lucy giggle. Afterwards, Elfman and Lisanna have a brief talk with one another. Several of the Fairy Tail Mages then take their leave while the Thunder God Tribe stays behind to act as guards.

On their way back, Team Fairy Tail A discuss the recent kidnapping attempt on Lucy, which they all believe is part of Raven Tail's work. Lucy just silent feel something odd. Carla opens up with her thoughts on the matter, however, her points are quickly countered with reasoning from her other guild mates before, eventually, they all decide to put aside their suspicions for the time being. Nonetheless, Carla remains worried over why Lucy has become a target in the first place. Beside, Carla know how strong Lucy, so there won't be any problem. Carla just nodded her head convince herself that everything will be fine.

 Carla just nodded her head convince herself that everything will be fine

The Fairy Tail Mages return to the stadium with their other guild mates. They discover that a match has begun sometime before, specifically between Mirajane Strauss and Jenny Realight; though, to their surprise, they also learn that the match has become something of a modelling competition rather than an action battle. After several pin-up shots from the two match participants, several female Mages from the rivaling teams take part in their special competition, except for Lucy, Team Sabertooth and Team Raven Tail. Due to the increasing excitement from the male audience and the three judges, several "rounds" of modelling is judged for all of the female Mages within the arena. Even the wedding dress, Lucy was look blush thinking about Jellal. Gray and Lyon were fighting over Juvia even Gray didn't admit that he like Juvia. At the end, Ooba Babasaama herself joins the fray, but due to her elderly appearance whilst in a swimsuit, the match returns with Mirajane and Jenny being the only ones participating.

 At the end, Ooba Babasaama herself joins the fray, but due to her elderly appearance whilst in a swimsuit, the match returns with Mirajane and Jenny being the only ones participating

A final "modelling" round is decided by the judges, which simply involves Mirajane and Jenny dressing themselves in battle gear. Before they begin, Jenny thinks about the current judges' tastes for "young women", and decides to make a bet with Mirajane: whoever loses the battle will pose nude for the Sorcerer Magazine. Surprisingly, Mirajane accepts. Jenny then transforms into her own battle armor while Mirajane uses her Satan Soul: Sitri, which Erza privately remarks as being her strongest Satan Soul. Lucy had nodded her head agree with Erza knowing of Mirajane's strongest satan soul. Mirajane launches an attack and swiftly defeats her opponent, granting her team 10 points.

Elsewhere, Arcadios is confronted by Dartonfor his secret plan, which apparently involves a Celestial Spirit Magic. Arcadios explains his plan to the elderly man in extensive detail, calling it the Eclipse Plan. Lucy had a weid feeling that someone want her celestial power for their plan. She had wondered what is it.

The final match of the second day is then announced: Kagura Mikazuchi and Yukino Agria

The final match of the second day is then announced: Kagura Mikazuchi and Yukino Agria. Yukino was walking with a calm face while Sting give her a support knowing she can win this battle. Yukino was smirk a little feeling that she can defeat Kagura for Sabertooth. "Of course I will. I will not lose to her. Just wait and see." Said Yukino with an arrogant tone make Rufus and Rogue feel uneasy at her. Sting and Oga were smirk at her.

After a bit of conversation with their respective teams, both head down to the arena. Both of them were looking each other with their calm face. Yukino had start her conversation with Kagura. "It's a pleasure to have battle with you. I hope that you can give entertainment for them. What do you think if we make a bet for our life?" Said Yukino calmly make the crowd silent. Kagura was look at Yukino with a confuse face but then change into anger.

"Bet for our life? That's crazy. I won't accept it. Let's have battle and not fight for any stupid bet. It's not my style." Said Kagura coldly. Yukino never flinch of her tone and look at her with a bored face. "Hmph, whatever. Let's start our fight right now." Said Yukino looking at Mato. Mato had a little hesitant before going to start their match. Lucy who looking at the scene have a scowl on her face. She look that she doesn't like of Yukino's attitude.

'That woman... She's irritated me. I don't like her attitude.' - Lucy